This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Croatia Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Croatia Jury..

1068 days 11 hours ago
benp428
Tyler:
Ben- We're close but you still gotta earn my vote. You may have been booted earlier had I not warned you. I'm curious as to if there was anything you kept secret from me this game? Be honest, no worries.

Honestly no, you were the one person I knew I could put all my trust in and we worked extremely well together. Wish you were here :/
1068 days 11 hours ago
benp428
Lake:
Ben: can you please explain why you made a multi years ago making fun of a derogatory term towards black people.

Okay so I am nowhere near proud of doing that. I am disappointed in myself that I actually did it. It was me being extremely immature and not taking other's feelings and the real meaning into account. Since then I can say I have learned from my mistakes and I am pretty sure you know I've grown as a person...
1068 days 5 hours ago
Spinner554
Austin: I think we all can agree you hid behind the shadows of many people in this game, never making a move for yourself. Saving ben twice but never being able to do anything for yourself it’s almost as if Ben carried you here while you did his dirty work, thoughts on that?

Lmao do you actually think this? I really didn’t even start working with Ben until later in the game. My game was never about taking Ben far; it just so happened to be in my best interest. Aligning myself with the number one target allowed me to have freedom in my game, and it was deliberate. People wanted Ben out, so I chose to work with him. I had at least some options, Ben didn’t. I didn’t need to work with him as I’ve laid out here tonight. But without me, Ben isn’t sitting here. I could’ve easily saved my own idol for myself. It was just in my best interest to keep an insurance policy.
1068 days 2 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
so i know who i am voting for im just gonna say a few things.

austin — you only spoke ONE word to me this entire game and it was me spamming to win Ultimate Stars. I’m pretty sure that you only did it so you would be in good graces with me and hope that maybe I would vote you to win. But you’re wrong. If the management of the first juror is how you dealt with every other juror, yikes.

ben — ily and you know that. 💜💜💜
1068 days ago
Spinner554
You’re the person I talked to the least Seth so fair play. We were never really on the same tribe for swaps that went to tribal + you were voted out at a tribal I didn’t attend. But I understand where you’re coming from.
1067 days 23 hours ago
crimsonteer
I think I have decided who I am voting for to win. With that being said I leave you both with one question each.

Ben - I struggled to form a question for you, I won't lie, that's a good thing because you were able to explain your game with no questions or doubts produced from me. You were able to handle this final tribal council well and I congratulate you on that. I do have one question however to end things off. If you could choose two people to swap places in this game, who would they be?

For example

Lake - Went after you

Spinner - Sheeped you

would you swap the two people and their roles so that I worked with you and spinner was against you? Its just an example I would actually appreciate you doing two people that don't include me. PM me if the question doesn't make sense I get that it wouldn't.

Austin - Lying to you 3 times was actually difficult, I am sure you didn't really care the 3rd time maybe even the 2nd, but I knew the 1st time I lied to you was a deal breaker, I do genuinely enjoy our talks that weren't game so I do apologize if you ever think I don't like you cause its untrue, you are a great person. With that being said my question to you is this...

Do you feel as if the person sitting next to you would make the same sacrifices to save you like you did them? Explain why if so.

A question for BOTH OF YOU as well

What are the top 3 things that genuinely annoyed you about Chris hosting?

His 3 hour late tribal should def be up there...
1067 days 21 hours ago
ItsAustin
nice job!! i'm not upset with either of youuuuu, the final 2 could've been worse

strategically~ it seems like ben had more of a grasp on the gameplay
physically~ austin killed it in the most important immunity challenges
socially~ i was talking a lot more with austin²

also #justice4tris
1067 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
His 3 hour late tribal should def be up there...
19 min agoDelete Reply
1067 days 21 hours ago
Spinner554
Do you feel as if the person sitting next to you would make the same sacrifices to save you like you did them? Explain why if so.

I don’t. Which is why I considered bringing Tyler here as well. But it was better for my game to just work with Ben because no one else really had my back either. So I did what I had to do, and it involved saving Ben’s ass multiple times. In no way did I “sheep” him, I just had to make moves to advance myself and it coincidentally worked for him as well. We literally didn’t even start talking until a few days ago lol.

What are the top 3 things that genuinely annoyed you about Chris hosting?

1. Taking forever to do challenges

2. The 3 hour late tribal

3. Just his overall messiness and inability to form a coherent sentence :-)
1067 days 21 hours ago
Spinner554
strategically~ it seems like ben had more of a grasp on the gameplay

Did he tho? Genuinely, what moves did Ben make that didn’t involve me saving his ass.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!