This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (ILOVETRIS)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (ILOVETRIS)

1071 days ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council. We’ll now bring in the members of our Jury, Seth, Austin T, Lake, & Patrick voted out last tribal.

Jay has individual immunity.

Send me your votes by 6 PM EST TOMORROW.

If you have the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, let me know. Tonight is the LAST time you may play an idol.

PYN for questions.
1071 days ago
Spinner554
Rip in peace
1071 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Austin- Tonight is the last time idols can be played. Do you expect to see anything played?
1070 days 22 hours ago
Spinner554
Austin- Tonight is the last time idols can be played. Do you expect to see anything played?

Yeah probably 2
1070 days 19 hours ago
Tbart
Tyler
1070 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Austin- Why specifically 2?

Tyler- After playing an extra vote last tribal, are you in trouble tonight with no immunity?
1070 days 10 hours ago
Spinner554
I don’t like odd numbers.
1070 days 9 hours ago
abstractjay
jay
1070 days 5 hours ago
Tbart
Tyler- After playing an extra vote last tribal, are you in trouble tonight with no immunity?

I hope not but you never know, I don’t think anybody is safe at this point besides jay obviously. But I had to play my extra vote last night because it was the last round I could.
1070 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Tyler- But that play avoided a potential rock draw. Do you think people are thinking about their resume?
1070 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Austin- How do you vote this late in the game? Who you can beat at FTC, or who’s going to get you there?
1070 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Jay- Congratulations on immunity! Do you think you needed it?
1070 days 2 hours ago
rohanprabhu
playing my idol
1070 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’ll go tally the votes.
1070 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the votes are read, decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the area immediately.

If anyone has an idol and wants to play it, now is the time to do so
1070 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Yes Rohan?

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!