This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RISK VS REWARD JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » RISK VS REWARD JURY..

1297 days 1 hour ago
Flickgamecolin
Guigi is basing my game and his game based off our past performances and reputation in games but tbh this was my game I came I saw and I was the only one NEVER in the dark <3 we both played great tho
1297 days 1 hour ago
Flickgamecolin
If y’all wanna vote based off who is perceived to be better in past performances go ahead. But this was not his best performance and in my opinion I outplayed guigi
1297 days 1 hour ago
Flickgamecolin
Guigi u can say u had something to do w the double urn but the fact of the matter is I made those moves on my own I would’ve made them without u at the double urn and I didn’t need u or any of ur votes all of my votes and my idol would’ve done it no problem and u know that’s true
1296 days 19 hours ago
Guigi
Colin playing victim isn't cute

No one is basing their votes on past performance I don't think.

I do think you played a bad game I just think mine surpassed yours. I put a lot more time into this game and I don't think you would of "pulled" those moves without me and without Michael so trying to claim them all for yourself is low and not very classy.

For the double, even if I was safe, I spent the whole day talking to people figuring out how they were voting, if they had extra, if they were lying etc to make my own decision to target Cameron and come up with REASONABLE plans. Yours were just all over the place.

Love you too baby boy, goodluck.
1296 days 17 hours ago
Guigi
*I do NOT think

my bad.
1296 days 16 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Oh it doesn’t matter anywayslmfao
1296 days 16 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
I didn’t claim every move by myself. Btw I said certain ones and that’s the one I’m claiming u know that lmaooo ur so funny bb
1296 days 15 hours ago
Guigi
... Wanna make out Colin?
1296 days 15 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Yes

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!