This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RISK VS REWARD JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » RISK VS REWARD JURY..

1305 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*Final Two Walk In*

Welcome Colin and Sydney. Congratulations on making it this far. You guys have definitely earned your spot here tonight.

Welcome to final tribal council. We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Ben, Cameron, Ahmed, Patrick R, Ryan, Zach, Nin, Patrick Z, and Michael voted out at the last tribal council.

Colin and Michael, you two have gone as far as you possibly can in this game, lasting 50 virtual days and over 3 weeks of real life days. You've oitwit, outplayed, and outlasted 18 other players to make it here.

You've had a hand in the last 9 eliminations. They formed the Jury.

But now power shifts to them and they will decide who wins this game.

Here's how it'll work.

Finalists, you may make an opening speech. The Jury can question you or make statements as much as they'd like.

When satisfied, they will vote for the WINNER of GRS 4: Survivor: Risk VS Reward!

Jury, when you vote give a REASON WHY.

You have 48 hours. If more time is needed, it'll be given.

With that, we shall begin. Good Luck!
1305 days 10 hours ago
benp428
Colin I am trying to show the jury the game you played.. but they won't listen to me..

So im giving you this chance to explain the moves you did on your own.. People are saying that you couldn't make a move with Sydney..

Explain king!! You really fucking balled out this season I am proud of you!!
1305 days 9 hours ago
Typhlosion37
sydney

you are literally only winning because ben annoyed everyone talking ab colin and they all swore not to vote him even though he played an infinitely better game than you so grats on that but you arent getting my vote either way

in my opinion your biggest flaw by far was jury management. you said you "couldnt trust me" bc i talked game with everyone yet you did the exact same thing. you pretended to be open to work with both sides but then clearly only worked with 1, lying to people on their way out rather than just being honest when you would be outed either way.

i have always said i wouldnt be a bitter juror and i really dont think i am. i repeatedly just asked you to be honest with me because i never lied to you and then you said you would, but in the end you kept lying anyways.

you have the worst jury management i have ever seen and you are fucking LUCKY that everyone else in the jury refuses to vote for the better player.
1305 days 9 hours ago
FighterMan
Walks in. Clears throat.

If u vote Colin to win he could use those winnings to buy a bus ticket to vote trump.

Please vote Sydney.

I will write an analysis after why his game is better than Colin's. That is all.

Thank you.
1305 days 8 hours ago
Guigi
I will post my speech later tonight.

I just need a break seriously these past days have been a lot for me and I need a few hours to calm down, I hope you can all respect that.

Gl Colin.
1305 days 8 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Colin I am trying to show the jury the game you played.. but they won't listen to me..

So im giving you this chance to explain the moves you did on your own.. People are saying that you couldn't make a move with Sydney..

Explain king!! You really fucking balled out this season I am proud of you!!

Thanks Ben. To be honest Sydney didn’t do that much this game so I’m not sure where they are getting this from. If you remember the double tribal where I took control of the game, Sydney had an advantage where he wasn’t even able to attend tribal or vote at all, he had absolutely nothing to do w the most pivotal vote in the game. Also I was the only person after that point to know and really get to decide who goes home considering I would’ve blindsided Michael once again w out syd if he didn’t play the idol. I also convinced syd and Michael to trust me again after I blatantly lied to them and would’ve orchestrated michaels vote. I was the main reason ahmed, Ryan, Patrick R are all on the jury and that was MY decision. Not Sydney’s not Michael. They came along. Once again Sydney didn’t even attend the most pivotal tribal of the game.
1305 days 8 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
GL Sydney ily our final 2
Did that!
1305 days 8 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Will post a full speech later talking thru my game pre and post merge
1305 days 8 hours ago
Guigi
LMAO I think Colin has a very bad short term memory and tbh is acting out because I called him inactive for most of the season... I get it boo we've all been called out. Anyway, to say I had 0 impact on the double tribal council because I had no vote is absolutely ridiculous and you know that since we strategize the whole day and I was the one that came up with Cameron's which was my way to get someone out that was closer to Ahmed than me and because he was accumulating votes and was a threat to my game. You also came up to me asking if you should get Nin and Zach to vote out Ahmed in the re-vote in which I gave you permission for knowing it was something that needed to happen eventually and we'd still have the control with Nin Michael and yourself. For the Michael "blindside" you literally told me you were considering doing it but "backed out" of it BEFORE THE VOTE which told me you were obviously gonna do it which led me to warn Michael that it might happen. Taking credit for the Ryan vote is a bit too much honestly bc we all agreed to it and none of us wanted to work with Ryan down the road, yourself included. I dont know how you had more impact than we did since you had one vote and I used 2 lol. I wont deny you really wanted Patrick R out and I was a lot more hesitant trying to protect him that round and I saw the benefit of sending him home but I wanted to keep him for personal reason since I really did like the guy :x

Thats all I'm gonna say for now. But if Colin wants to come for me again he sure can because I DONT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT and the whole jury knows how I played this game more strategically and socially than you did fuckboy x
1305 days 8 hours ago
FairyBoss
Ok here are my questions:

Syd- You played a pretty cutthroat game, ngl I do think you played a better game than Colin so my question is why should I cast my vote after you again blindsided me right before FTC again? No bullshit answer please

Colin- I do think you played a smart game, but explain to me why "I was the main reason ahmed, Ryan, Patrick R are all on the jury and that was MY decision" is true, since I can just search in conversations/chats that you were not the first person to drop these names :)
1305 days 8 hours ago
FairyBoss
@Syd
You did not warm me about the f6 vote, you only asked me if im using my idol and you only said that I'm getting votes AFTER i played my idol
1305 days 7 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Michael I was 100% the first person to drop Ryan and Patrick (grr) I specifically remember arguing w syd bc she wanted to keep them in the game. As for ahmed, I was the reason ahmed went home bc I was the only one w enough votes in the extra votes so I decided who went home was my point w ahmed. I do think u should check the Skype chats
1305 days 7 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
To be fair to Sydney she had no idea I were getting votes
1305 days 7 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
And Sydney you didn’t vote at the double urn and I used my idol and extra votes to send someone home idk how ur claiming that as your move as the slightest? I also don’t ask permission and U don’t give it to me. I was playing my game by myself and to be honest u didn’t influence any of my decisions. We made a lot of decisions together I agree( btw u said that we made them all together) but I also made decisions on my own to better myself and u know that. Guigi I wasn’t inactive  pre merger I was safe every tribal in a majority alliance and abstained every single vote. I get that ur upset that people think I played a good game but stop
1305 days 7 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Sydney u begged not to do Ryan and grr so stop
1305 days 7 hours ago
FairyBoss
Well I just checked and you were not the first one who dropped Ryan's name :P When it comes to Grrr you probably were :P

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!