This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Ghost Island Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Ghost Island Jury..

2149 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Fine here is a valid question since you don't want to reverse Kelly Wigglesworth's curse of picking the wrong number, compare each juror to a real survivor and why?
2148 days 21 hours ago
Lalisa
Omar you did nothing all game, you’re exaggerating everything you did because in reality you did nothing lmao. Stop comparing your gameplay to actual good players when you were just along for the ride. I’m not being “full of myself”, without me you don’t get past final 6, so yes it’s a fact I carried you. You’re in the final 2 because I brought you here, not because you’ve earned your spot here.
2148 days 19 hours ago
5651Omar
Chili, you’re full of yourself because you relied on literally idols and immunities to get you here. SHUT UP. I’m honestly over this game, every fucking person in this game thinks they’re like a god and should be worshipped.

I’m not asking you guys to worship me, but respect my game! Because I played a god damn good one.
2148 days 19 hours ago
5651Omar
Logan, I’m picking a number because I simply don’t give a fuck about this dumb ass game anymore - im going to pick number 3 because that’s the same number Kelley chose.

Cheers in hopes of reversing her curse with her own number.
2148 days 16 hours ago
Lalisa
I don’t think I’m god, but you decided to slander my game so I did the same thing to you! I don’t think my game was by any means perfect, but for you to sit here saying you played a better game than me? It’s just simply not true. Your game was in no way, shape or form perfect so for you to comment on my game and then play the victim when I replied back is sad. If I relied on immunities and idols, then so did you, seeing as you relied on me to make it to the final 2 LOL!
2148 days 16 hours ago
Lalisa
And wow would you look at that, another prime example of Omar going back on his word. First stated he wouldn’t pick a number to gain jury votes and now here he is picking a number. The writing is on the wall jurors.
2148 days 16 hours ago
Lalisa
lhooper902976
Fine here is a valid question since you don't want to reverse Kelly Wigglesworth's curse of picking the wrong number, compare each juror to a real survivor and why?

Tyler - Alina from Nicaragua - Definitely deserved to make it further and could’ve gone all the way but was first out at merge

Eli - Danielle from Heroes vs Villains - He was 100% my main ally this game and the rest of the cast was intimidated by us being a duo apparently so he was #robbed out because of the threat we imposed together

Rich - Andrew Savage from Cambodia - He was the figurehead of the majority alliance and definitely the biggest threat remaining in the game and I knew I had to get him out so I could decimate the majority alliance and make it to the end

Nels - Brenda from Caramoan - I definitely did not want to vote Nels out and.had planned to make it to the final 3 with him but after realizing there was no options left after both Logan and Jay had immunity and I was working with Omar, he was the only viable option

Logan - Jerri from Heroes vs Villains - I knew if Logan made it to the finals he would win so getting rid of him to make sure I had a chance was imperative for my own chances. He played a great game and knew he would be a threat to win unless he went that round.

Jay - Brett from Samoa - Jay was the final person remaining from the majority alliance and I knew I’d rather go up against Omar than Jay at final tribal council but Jay would’ve won solely based on his ability to win challenges, socialize with others and strategize to make it to the final 2. That’s why I knew I personally had to win final immunity so I would have the power to take him out myself.
2148 days 13 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
Honestly, this is for everybody, I feel like some folks are becoming  bitter jurors and voting with their feelings. Sure, your mad that you got voted out, but none of you are more upset than me, I was one day away from finals. But, I am a juror that won't let his feelings cloud his judgement. At the end of the day it is just a game, and as jurors, isn't it our job to vote for who played the best game, instead of voting just because we don't like the other candidate or whatever. I know who I'm voting for, and I hope that folks can get out of their feelings and pick a well deserving winner. Survivor is a game, and you can't get made that you or any of us got : Outplayed, Outwitted, or Outlasted.
2148 days 5 hours ago
5651Omar
I’m not saying not to vote for me.
But, I’m saying to the jury and to Chili - but some god damn respect to my name.

I played an amazing social game, and for everyone to say I didn’t - is what is hurting. Saying I rode someone’s coattails when I busted my ass, is what I’m hurt by. Everyone’s perspective, is everyone’s reality. In my perspective, I’ve busted my ass to get here. I worked with everyone when I needed to, worried about myself was my priority and turned my back to the people I cared about when I needed to, to make sure it wasn’t me going home next.

I played this game without any immunity, any idols, I always had a chance of going home next. But, I’ve managed to outwit, outplay and outlast 14 others. From creating voting blocks with people premerge to vote out people that were threats. Winning immunities single handedly at swap, and to talking to everyone and managing to survive tribal after tribal at merge.

I’ve stated why I should win multiple times, and the fact that I’m still being considered riding someone’s coattails, or being carried is disheartening considering this is the hardest I’ve ever worked for a game in a long time.

Chili, if you’d gone home at 6, I still think I would be sitting here. If you didn’t have immunities and idols, I think I could have carried you here. At 6, we used your advantage against Sarge, I’m saying WE because I got you to vote Sarge. Yes, it was your idea but you flipped your vote to Me, but because of my social game and speaking and aligning with you - you switched it back to Sarge. Yes, I gave you credit for his vote, but I also do deserve some credit where credit is due.

At 5, I  got everyone to pin the votes against you. We faked a chat to convince everyone that you didn’t have an idol. I’m taking credit for this because of my relationship with Jay, we fooled them. You couldn’t have done that without me, if you’d told them yourself they probably wouldn’t have believed you. I got them to pin the votes on you - so we can easily vote out Nels.

At 4, the biggest tribal to date. It seemed like a pretty clear division. I was stunned when I got to lie my ass off to Jay and convinced him that taking me to 3 was better for his game, and got him to vote out Logan. At that point, I knew I was secured a spot in Final 2.

At 3, either way the dominos fell, I knew I would be here today. I tried to win, but losing sleep for an online game is not my cup of tea and I slept for 6 hours.

For choosing a number, I didn’t want to choose a number - but I can see where Logan is coming from. He wants to end this game with one final curse, and at first I thought it was utter bullshit, but at the end - I don’t really care if I win or lose this game because I’m god damn proud of the way I played.

From being the pre merge flop fan favorite for years, being asked to return time after time - coming back to leave at pre merge, to siting here in finals again. I broke my curse. I broke my curse of being a pre merge boot.

And at the end, THAT IS WHAT THIS SEASON IS ABOUT. Breaking curses.
If you want someone to embody this season, I think I’m the definition.
Vote for me please. If not, I understand. But please respect my game.

Xoxo, everyone’s favorite Premerge Flop,
Omar
2147 days 19 hours ago
Lalisa
delusional LOL

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!