This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 13 (Kalag)

Topic » Tribal Council 13 (Kalag)

2178 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council. We’ll now bring in the members of our Jury, Tyler, Eli, Rich, Nels, and Logan voted out last tribal.

Chili HAS IMMUNITY.

Omar can only vote Jay, Jay can only vote Omar. So their votes cancel each other out. Chili will be the ONLY person voting tonight.

Send me your vote and a reason by 8:50 AM EST TOMORROW.

Chili- Congratulations on finals!! How’s it feel?

Omar/Jay- Why should Chili take you to f2?
2178 days 14 hours ago
Lalisa
Thanks, it feels great. I'm glad I was able to make it to the final 2!!
2178 days 1 hour ago
Jay_smooth1738
first off, congrats chili. And now, I feel like you should take me because we both know that if it came down to me and you, that you would win, due to socially not receiving a vote, and physically dominating the challenges. And I have only won one challenge, and has come close to being voted off in numerous occasions. And with people being mad at me I he jury, I feel as though I have no votes to win. But I should at least be taken to finals for working my but off this entire game.
2177 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’ll go tally the vote
2177 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the vote is read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
2177 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Fourteenth Person Voted Out Of Survivor Ghost Island And Sixth And Final Member Of Our Jury:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jay. The tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs Torch*

You will have a say in who wins this game. Head on out.
2177 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chili, Omar, congratulations on making it to the final 2! One of you will win this game. The other will fall short. Jury questioning will be posted in a few hours. Head back to camp. Goodnight!
2177 days 11 hours ago
5651Omar
Oh my god, thank you Chili!

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!