This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Ghost Island Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Ghost Island Jury..

2150 days ago
Gaiaphagee
*Final Two Walk In*

Welcome Chili and Omar. Congratulations on making it this far. You guys have definitely earned your spot here tonight.

Welcome to tribal council. We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Tyler, Eli, Rich, Nels, Logan, and Jay voted out last tribal council.

Chili and Omar, you two have gone as far as you possibly can in this game, lasting 39 virtual days and about 30 real life days. You've oitwit, outplayed, and outlasted 14 other players to make it here.

You've had a hand in the last 6 eliminations. They formed the Jury.

But now power shifts to them and they will decide who wins this game.

Here's how it'll work.

Finalists, you may make an opening speech. The Jury can question you or make statements as much as they'd like.

When satisfied, they will vote for the WINNER of GRS 2: Survivor: Ghost Island!

Jury, when you vote give a REASON WHY.

You have 48 hours. If more time is needed, it'll be given.

With that, we shall begin. Good Luck!
2150 days ago
5651Omar
I am at work, will make a vlog soon
2150 days ago
sarge455
Let's see what these two have to say. One who relied on advantages and immunities to stay in the game with no strategic moves on her record or a sheep who lied and used people and was carried to the Finals. I am going to need to see and hear a lot to get my vote. Otherwise I will abstain.
2149 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
I need info or I can't vote.
2149 days 23 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Pure garbage both of u u sid nothing except for win advantages and did nothing both of u
2149 days 23 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Did
2149 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
This jury hates you both so much, we may actually go on strike and even I am considering it.Not a fan of chili from the get go, you know why.And Omar being a henchman boring.This is about the most pathetic final tribal I have been at except voting between 2 floaters.
2149 days 23 hours ago
sarge455
I agree. No strategy out of either. I say we not vote and let the viewers decide as neither are worthy.
2149 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
If you don’t vote you will be banned from future seasons of GRS.
2149 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Here since I dislike both of you pick a number between 1 and 50, the closest gets my vote .
2149 days 22 hours ago
sarge455
Exactly same with me.. Pick a number between 1 and 20....closest gets my vote.
2149 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
my dream come true. Can you reverse the curse of Kelly wigglesworth picking the wrong number on survivor Borneo!?
2149 days 22 hours ago
sarge455
They can pick a number but I am far from done with these two useless players...who do not have a strategic move in their bones. I am awaiting to see who is going to be the most honest in what they have to say about their gameplay and me in general.
2149 days 22 hours ago
5651Omar
I think the jury needs to wake up and look at all of the hard work I had to do in order to get here. Tribal after tribal I was targeted and tribal after tribal I made my way here. I was not carried, I’ve busted my ass to get to where I am. Just because you’re bitter that you’re in the jury, don’t say I didn’t do anything
2149 days 22 hours ago
sarge455
lmao....u were never targeted. If you were, you would have been out before Eli. You lied your way to the end and never once apologized or owned up to why you voted some of your allies out of this game. So stop whining and tell us some facts and truths.  Tbh...Jay belonged in the Final 2. He was the one fighting the hardest and playing great strategy the entire game.
2149 days 22 hours ago
doubledarefan01
U did nothing Omar

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!