This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB7 REUNION

Topic » BB7 REUNION

2352 days ago
hobo232
awww i didnt know this happened :( well congrats carlos :) glad you won hun
the only person i was completely happy to meet was husein <3 he is the sweetest.
the rest were pretty shady and not my type of people. carlos was so nice but never talked very much and i thought me and chelsea were cool till husein got evicted and she started treating me like shit. also thought me and ray were cool until i was nommed and he just straight up started ignoring me. overall it was a fun game though :) i was on vacation for 3 weeks while it was happening so i honestly couldnt give it my all like i would have but i think i did pretty good for what was going on in my personal life :) good job everyone xo
2351 days 23 hours ago
Chelseaaaa
I didn't treat you like shit Amber, you just were very selfish when it came to your votes to evict, and it cost you
2351 days 23 hours ago
hobo232
you started accusing me of all kinds of different things. i was working with you and husein but i was also playing my own game i was voting what i thought was best for my game not what was best for you guys. ray and i talked a lot and were friendly so i didnt want to evict him over people i never talked to
2351 days 23 hours ago
hobo232
i dont hold hard feelings towards anyone in the game :) all in all i had a great time :)
i made some good friends and im happy for that
2351 days 21 hours ago
adamsel
lol I think I figured it out. If people didn't vote how Chelsea wanted them they were bad game players and sheeped Ray. Nice to know we live in Chelsea's world
2351 days 19 hours ago
Chelseaaaa
Stay mad Adam.
2351 days 14 hours ago
GentlemanG
Me & Chelseaaaa were an iconic rivalry.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!