This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

1102 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
HERE ARE YOUR NEW TRIBES

DINARA TRIBE (Red Buffs):
Austin G./Spinner554
Austin T./ItsAustin
Jay/Abstractjay
Patrick/Unkown
Seth/BarbraStreisand

ZAGREB TRIBE (Blue Buffs):
Ben/Benp428
Lake/Crimsonteer
Rohan/Rohanprabhu
Tris/Tbart
Tyler/Tbart
1102 days 17 hours ago
crimsonteer
Tris/Tbart
Tyler/Tbart
1102 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
fixed
1102 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
ALL FOR ONE

With merge this close... Do you play to get there, or play for when you get there?

Today’s challenge is a selfishness test. Help your new tribe out now, or help yourself out for later?

I’ve given all of you 3 points. Those points will determine which tribe wins immunity.

You just need to choose how many points you want to give back to me, and how many you keep.

-The points you GIVE BACK to me become part of your tribes final score for immunity.
-The points you KEEP will earn you an advantage at the MERGE IF you make it there (the amount you keep determines what type of advantage you get). So there are 3 different advantages you could get (1 point is one advantage, 2 points is another, 3 points is the strongest advantage)

If you do not mail me your choice, your 3 points automatically go to tribal immunity.

Whichever tribe has the most points given back to me at the end of the challenge wins Immunity. (max score is 15 since both tribes have 5 people)

If both tribes tie, then whichever tribe had more people give ALL their points back wins. If that doesn’t break the tie, then whatever tribe had all their members submit their decisions first wins.

***IMPORTANT NOTE***
Nobody will know how many points you gave back and how many you kept. Just the total amount for tribal immunity.

You have until 8 PM EST TONIGHT to mail me your decisions. I may extend time if I need to since it is being posted late.

Everyone Understand?
1102 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Dinara's total was 5

Zagreb's total was 3

DINARA WINS IMMUNITY
1102 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Dinara I will send an idol clue shortly.

Anyone who got advantages, you will know what you earned AT THE MERGE

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!