This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Ezalb)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Ezalb)

1178 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council. We’ll now bring in the members of our Jury, Nathan, Chris, Eli, Alfie, and Kevin voted out last tribal council.

Sean has individual immunity so is safe from the vote.

Send me your votes by 7:30 PM EST WEDNESDAY

If you have the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, let me know. Tonight is the LAST time it can be played.

Here are individual questions. Answer it for more!

AJ- You were the only to miss the challenge today, is that enough of a reason to vote you out tonight?

BEN- Tonight is the last time any idols can be played. Do you expect to see something played?

JAN- You received votes at the last few tribal councils. Do you expect some tonight again? Why do you think people keep voting you?

OLIVER- What do you look for when it comes to threats? Challenge competitors, jury threats, strategic players, who may have advantages, etc. How do you decide who goes home?

SEAN- Congratulations on your second immunity in a row! How does it feel to be in F4? Do you think you needed this?
1178 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
BEN- Tonight is the last time any idols can be played. Do you expect to see something played?

Yes.  I'd be shocked if nothing was played tonight.
1178 days 5 hours ago
EvictionFreak
OLIVER- What do you look for when it comes to threats? Challenge competitors, jury threats, strategic players, who may have advantages, etc. How do you decide who goes home?

At this point of the game, we gotta think of jury threat, who will win over us.
1177 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Tribal was held over Skype.

AJ and Jan both played idols.

Jan negated 1 vote.

Oliver was voted out 4-0(1)

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!