This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

1180 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
COLLECT THE FLAGS

Today's challenge will be a test of endurance. Who wants immunity the most and is prepared the sacrifice for it?

This will be SEMI-LIVE. Your job today is to collect as many flags as possible. When you start, you will get to play until you mess up. You must mail me every hour. Miss and you’re out.

You will have 24 hours to BEGIN. When you begin, you will play until you either collect a flag TOO EARLY, or TOO LATE.

WE WILL GO BY TG TIMESTAMPS

If your first mail is at 8:30:00 (8:30 PM with 0 seconds having gone by) PM EST, your second mail must be between 9:30:00 and 9:31:00. So you essentially have a minute to get it in.

If your second mail was sent at 9:30:33 then this is the NEW mark to wait for. So your third flag will be collected between 10:30:33 and 10:31:33.

This may seem confusing but is quite simple. Please ask any questions you may have.

The player with the most flags wins immunity.

In the event of a tie the player who collected their final flag first will win immunity and a 1 in 5 shot at winning this game.

The player (players if 2nd place is tied) that comes in SECOND will receive a clue to the hidden immunity idol.

Any questions?
1180 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
**SO you have 24 hours to BEGIN. When you begin you will then go until you mess up. You CAN play after the deadline if you start before the deadline!!
1180 days 8 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
when can we start
1180 days 8 hours ago
Caliboy
Is this via Skype or TG mail or either option?
1180 days 8 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
oh so we can't even start today LMAO
1180 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ok so all

Start within 24 hours

When you start you mail me an hour after. Ex: if TIMESTAMP says 08:12:33 you mail me again at 09:13:33. You have a minute to get it in.

Too early, too soon, you’re done. Stop.

You go until you mess up so you can start before deadline and continue past deadline
1178 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Sorry, phone broke. Had to get friends phone
1178 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
First off, AJ did NOT compete
1178 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In 5th with 1 flag is OLIVER
1178 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In 4th with 12 flags is KEVIN
1178 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In 3rd with 16 flags is BEN
1178 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Down to Jan & Sean...
1178 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In 2nd with 18 flags is JAN

Meaning with 32 flags, SEAN WINS IMMUNITY

*Sean did NOT stop. I STOPPED Sean, as he was still going even after everyone had already lost.
1178 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Sean, you stayed up for a day and a half... you have set the record in OVER FIFTY SEASONS, for longest endurance run.. and possibly the longest record on tengaged in history. An enormous effort has secured you a 1 in 5 shot at winning this game.

As for everyone else, someone joining the jury. Head back to camp. Goodnight!
1178 days 14 hours ago
Caliboy
For the record I did sleep :P

20-40 min naps throughout as started collecting after watching the UFC Fight with the family (two unexpected Knockouts) including Mcgreggor, also Football had helped. Wasn't expecting the rule of going after 24 hrs but nevertheless my body didn't feel as tired so push thru lol.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!