This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

1183 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
LIVE @ 8 PM EST FRIDAY

EVERYONE will have a shot to win immunity even if you are not there! Your odds increase if you’re there of course.
1182 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
CHECK IN NOW
1182 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
DON'T MISS THE TILE

Infront of you are 35 tiles. Every player has 5 tiles with their name written on it. Each round you can slingshot rocks at up to 3 players tiles. You CANNOT aim for the same person twice in one round.

When I open the round you post the names of the people you want to fire at in the same post, you have 2 mins to do so.

I will then random.org your shots. You have a 70% chance of hitting your target, a 10% chance of missing left, a 10% chance of missing right and a 10% chance of missing completely. If you miss left or right then your shot hits the next available tile in that direction.

If you eliminate a player's last tile, you get one of your own back (this excludes eliminating your own last tile). I will process your shots in the order they are posted. If your tiles are taken out before you get your shots, then you WILL NOT be able to shoot.

In addition, ONE random tile will have an idol clue attached to it. If you break this tile I’ll tell you after the challenge.

Last person with a tile wins individual immunity and a 1 in 6 shot at winning this game.

ANY QUESTIONS?
1182 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Lol another luck challenge
1182 days 8 hours ago
Caliboy
Here
1182 days 8 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
hi
1182 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
HERE:
Ben
Sean
Jan
1182 days 8 hours ago
TheKevmiester
here
1182 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ask questions, we’ll start in a few mins
1182 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
AJ ALFIE BEN JAN KEVIN OLIVER SEAN
1182 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
How many people can we fire at in one round?
1182 days 8 hours ago
Caliboy
So we can't repeat targets in rounds but can we repeat targets in the same round, as you say we get 3 targets?

Not knowing how the board looks like it kinda seams different but we also don't have to shoot at 3 each time do we?
1182 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
You may shoot 1, 2, OR 3 ppl each round. But you may only shoot someone once each round. You can’t put 2 or 3 shots on the same person in the same round.
1182 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
So I can shoot AJ, Alfie, and Ben

But I can’t shoot AJ, AJ, Alfie
1182 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
You can choose to only shot 1 person or shot 2, or 3 c
1182 days 8 hours ago
crazybone5000
Hello

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!