This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7: Submission

Topic » Week 7: Submission

2495 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hey everybody. This is the semi finals! For the first dance you can choose any dance of your choice! for the second dance you will be doing the same style as someone else and will be competing against them to get better judge's scores!

Normani and James will be posting their Jazz for this!
Meryl and Danny will be posting their Samba for this!

Good luck, you all have 24 hours!
2495 days ago
Gamerden13
Why did it HAVE to be my Jazz!?
2495 days ago
Gamerden13
The ONE dance I didn't want to post!
2494 days 23 hours ago
Maicolx3
She obviously wants me to suck if she's going to give me samba
2494 days 23 hours ago
Neme91

2494 days 22 hours ago
C_Shizz96

2494 days 17 hours ago
Maicolx3

2492 days 19 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
long work day, i will reveal results and scoresa and stuff tomorrow night
2492 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
TOMMY:
Danny and Oti
Beautiful first dance, elegant and you glided against the dance floor. Not as strong as your other performances, but it was good!

8!

Danny and Oti
Oh I do love Samba! I thought there were a few messy transitions, but a really good effort. Well done!

8!

Normani and Val
Incredible, I feel like you are quickly becoming the favourite of this competition. Your attention to detail was excellent which is needed with the quickstep. Good job!

10!

Amazing! Well done! I preferred your first dance, but this was really good also! I really like you two!

9.5!

Markism and Meryl
I wasn't completely excited by this, it had good structure and transitions were good, but as an overall performance I was not feeling it tonight.

6!
2492 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Markism and Meryl
I much preferred this to your first dance, it was fun, light hearted, and enjoyable! Great connection between the two of you and you used the dance floor really well.

8.5!

James and Shana
Absolutely stunning! Beautiful! So much professionalism in one performance. You're the underdog this season and I don't want to see you go!

James and Sharna
I loved this as an ensemble! So fun and very well put together! I love performances like this and I hope the public agree!

2492 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
ZED:
ROUND 1
Danny- You performed this was such artistry and grace, I love the story you told throughout the routine. There were one or two mishaps with the footwork but overall good job!...9

Normani- I loved that you came @ this we such fire and attack, its one of the things I love about your performances! However, at times, it got a little too crazy and you lost control. Also probably the hottest quickstep I've seen!..9

Meryl- I don't think you connected with the character as well on this performance, the choreography gave you weird chunky movements....8

James- I loved the story, I would have liked to see you get in the traditional tango hold a little sooner! There were a couple wobbles but still nice job!...8.5

ROUND 2
Danny- The Samba is one of if not the hardest dances in this competition. Yet somehow you gave me a perfect one? I could not think of one critique for this performance, you had everything I look for in a samba!...10

Meryl- In comparison to Danny's this lacked in actual samba content, not that this was bad I just thought you played it a little too safe and not enough samba!....7.5

James - You played it safe with this jazz. I loved that it told a story but the actual choreography was on the more simple side...8.5

Normani- THE TRUE DEFINITION OF A JAZZ DANCE. UTTER PERFECTION..10
2492 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
DRIZELLA:
Danny- This foxtrot was good, nothing really special about it

Normani- DAMN PERFECTION! AWESOME! Loved it! Very fun quickstep

Meryl- This was such a technically great jive, and honestly was pure magic! It was so much fun and it brought me back to the 50s feel

James- This was a good tango, but how far we are in the competition, this was quite a bit underwhelming for me, and I just thought it wasn’t sharp like a tango needs to be and sharna seemed like she was doing a majority of the dancing

Danny-This samba was fun and full of energy but it was a bit too loose in the parts that needed to be sharp, but thats a small critique

Normani- THAT IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST JAZZ THIS SHOW HAS EVER SEEN! How do you complete each dance with such perfection? I don’t understand it!

Meryl- I don’t know what the other judges were talking about because that was a perfect samba! I absolutely loved it and thought the story was so fun

James- The story I loved, and your energy but ugh this just wasn’t your best! Unfortunately I have to dock for all of the eras and lack of technique, but you deserve a spot in the finals regardless of this small hiccup
2492 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
LEADERBOARD
58.5/60 Normani
51/60 Danny
49.5/60 Meryl
49/60 James
2492 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Time for some results
2492 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The first dancer safe is
Danny

open group

Drizella's Dancing With The Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!