This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 6: Submission

Topic » Week 6: Submission

2493 days 1 hour ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hey everyone grays on top five (on mobile still sorry). Anyways this week is double week. This week you will post two performances each (both of which are of your choice). The only rule is that each judge will give two scores for each dance, one based on performance one based on technique. This means that in total this week, each judge will give each contestant four scores total (2 for the first dance and 2 for the second) this is also no critiques week. This means that the judges will only give scores for each dance and no critiques! Good luck, you have 24 hours to post both of your dances!
2492 days 16 hours ago
Neme91

2492 days 15 hours ago
Gamerden13
Yeah, Normani is lowkey overrated (Just my opinion, no offence to her)

But I at least thought she would get 2nd!
2492 days 11 hours ago
C_Shizz96

2492 days 8 hours ago
Maicolx3

2489 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Danny- This was overall a very strong performance and I thought you shined!
Performance- 9
Technique- 9

James- This was such a strong performance! I think the technique could have been a bit stronger but overall one of your best dances
Performance- 10
Technique- 9.5

Normani- Once again another perfect dance that I can't dock anything for...
Performance- 10
Technoque- 10

Meryl- THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! I loved it, one of the best viennese waltz ever!
Performance- 10
Technique- 10

Danny- Although the performance was awesome, the technique definitely lacked, and it was a bit of a let down compared to your last performance!
Performance- 10
Technique- 8

James- Same thing as Danny for his second dance really! Performance was out of the park but your technique left me hanging!
Performance- 10
Technique- 8.5

Normani- Seriously you are being so smart in this competition by posting all of your perfect dances! Flawless job!
Performance- 10
Technique- 10

Meryl- This was so fun and full of energy Meryl I loved it! The only thing was this was one of the first dances you didn't look somewhat like a pro. Maybe maks was too good or this wasn't quite your area but it definitely wasn't your best with technique!
Performance- 10
Technique- 9
2489 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Rumer is disqualified for not posting
2489 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Normani- 40/40
Meryl- 39/40
James- 38/40
Danny- 36/40

open group

Drizella's Dancing With The Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!