This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Semi-Finale Challenge

Topic » Semi-Finale Challenge

3043 days 18 hours ago
TR1364
This is it, your only two more people from being the Sole Survivor of Rakuen Island. This has been an amazing season. As a result of an automatic elimination, Romeo, the Sea Swimmer's captain, is the last Sea Swimmers eliminated, meaning a Land Lover will win! But who will that be?

Pickle? The captain of the Land Lovers, winning a total of 4 team challenges and one HoH, and only being nominated once.

Nishi? The one and only, the person with the two idols, winning a total of 4 team challenges and one HoH, using an idol on his only nomination.

Falcon? The Comeback King/Queen, originally 10th, winning a total of 3 team challenges, and being in the bottom two twice in the Survivor/Total Drama format before his original elimination, returning with over 30% votes, and one HoH.

Which one of these Land Lovers will take it all?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, you will compete in two challenges, one being in a poll and the other in a scavenger hunt. The winner of the poll and the winner of the challenge will move on to the finale to face the jury. If one person wins both, he/she picks who to take to the finale.

This is it, only two will stand tomorrow.

Scavenger Hunt: All around Tengaged you will find my clues. It can be anywhere. The goal is to search using your clues to find the next one, and eventually you will find the word.
Once you find the word, message me the word to see if you are correct. First one to send me the correct word wins.

Clue #1: May the odds be ever in your favor is a reference to this blog. Find the blog for your next clue, you might just know the blogger.

Poll: Simply, the contestant who earns the most votes wins this challenge. Good Luck.
Poll: http://www.tengaged.com/group/8130/poll/semi-finale-challenge-poll-128360

If you have any questions, please ask. Thank you and good luck finalists!
3043 days 16 hours ago
Falconbait26
Good luck my f3 fam
3043 days 14 hours ago
PickleNoble
GL to both of u! Much love!
3043 days 14 hours ago
TheOneNishi
good luck guys!
3043 days 9 hours ago
PickleNoble
I feel like a true underdog in this lol. Falcon and Nishi are killer at polls, and Nishi is the odds on fav to win this comp lol. I'll really need to put in the work for this! :p
3043 days 8 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Thanks Pickle! Good luck again < 3
3042 days 20 hours ago
TR1364
3 hours left!!
Make it count! :)
3042 days 20 hours ago
Falconbait26
Yes sirree
3042 days 18 hours ago
Falconbait26
uh-oh
3042 days 18 hours ago
TR1364
~~~~~~~~ CHALLENGE OVER~~~~~~~~~
3042 days 18 hours ago
Falconbait26
ME SCARED
3042 days 18 hours ago
Falconbait26
Reveal results dramatically so I can have a heart attack
3042 days 18 hours ago
TR1364
Wow... I'm surprised by the results fam.
3042 days 18 hours ago
Falconbait26
Oh no
3042 days 18 hours ago
TheOneNishi
I don't want to know these results...
3042 days 18 hours ago
TR1364
Well.... this is dramatic... I will announce first if the same person won both comps.

open group

T R G

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!