This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 12 Applications

Topic » Season 12 Applications

2298 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
This season will consist of only 10 new players, along with 10 returning players. Casting decisions will be based more off of activity than anything else.

Name:
Group Games played in before:
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain:
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game:
Which Survivor player are you most like:
What will you bring to this season:
Skype (If you have one):
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST):
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you:
2298 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Also, this season will start after Christmas, so late December or early January.
2298 days 7 hours ago
LEANNA
Name: Leanna
Group Games played in before: Many --> I don't alway win, but am ALWAYS a fan fave.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero...but able to do anything to win, so seen as a villain.
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: All.  Dom challenges when I need to, make relationships, etc.
Which Survivor player are you most like: Queen Parvati.
What will you bring to this season: Dedication and chaos.
Skype (If you have one):N/A
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST):After 6 EST
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): YES
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: ;)
2295 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
Name: Patrick
Group Games played in before: See Profile
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Middle Line
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Physical
Which Survivor player are you most like: Michaela Bradshaw
What will you bring to this season: an all over the place player, and drama
Skype (If you have one): pokepat140
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 5-8 PM EST
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes - I can commit to things like these, except when there's no way I can get around to it.
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I will be gone after Christmas on vacation until around New Years, so if it starts then I won't be as active
2295 days 12 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Name: Will
Group Games played in before:
Pokepat's Survivor: Italy: 15/16
Jmez's Survivor: Tonga: 8/16 (Untapped Potential Award) (Most Entertaining Award)
Kolby's Survivor: Haiti: 15/16
Kolby's Survivor: Fans vs Failures: 18/18
Survivor City: Valencia: 10/14
Jaybirdnifty's Big Brother: 4/17
Discord Big Brother: 12/13 (Best Pre-Jury Player)
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Villain
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Mental
Which Survivor player are you most like: Ozzy Lusth
What will you bring to this season: I know how to stir the pot when it's needed
Skype (If you have one): Same as my username
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Anytime after 6PM, except on Tuesdays and Fridays
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: No comment
2294 days 6 hours ago
Lifeiscool
This season will consist of only 10 new players, along with 10 returning players. Casting decisions will be based more off of activity than anything else.

Name: Jacob
Group Games played in before: burger bb/jar S4 bb/ jsb survivor/with hunger games etc.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: villian
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: mental/physical
Which Survivor player are you most like: Ashley from HvHvH
What will you bring to this season: belt
Skype (If you have one): lawrencebecton07@gmail.com
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): weekdays: 4:30-8:00 (may have other group games
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Heck yeah!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: im mean
2294 days 6 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
Name: Zach D.
Group Games played in before: Zach Brown's Survivor Org and Trinity Survivor
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: A badass hero
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: social
Which Survivor player are you most like: David
What will you bring to this season: I will bring a show as you know!
Skype (If you have one): thomachery@yahoo.com
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): anytime everyday!
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): HELL YEAH
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I hope to have as much fun as possible.
2294 days 5 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Name: Julian

Cast me
2294 days 4 hours ago
Zmiles02
Zack
A whole lot in 5 years
A mix mostly hero tho
A mental
Randy Gabon
ZackeyMac
4-11 EST
Yep
No comment
2294 days 3 hours ago
Emmett4
Name:Emmett
Group Games played in before:plenty
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: im a anti-hero
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game:social
Which Survivor player are you most like:sandra
What will you bring to this season:the mind of a stoner
Skype (If you have one):emmett420.
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST):5-11 pm
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):yessss
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you:youve seen me play before so you know casting me will be littt
2293 days 19 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Name: Zach
Group Games played in before: Check my profile page, they are all listed there.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Social
Which Survivor player are you most like: I would say Natalie White because I know how to use the social game to my advantage, but I consider myself a little more strategic than she was.
What will you bring to this season: I will lay low when necessary make big moves when necessary and do whatever I have to to make it to the end of the game.
Skype (If you have one): ziggyzaggy04
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Typically from 4 PM - 11 PM on weekdays, pretty much all day on weekends.
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yup
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I’m ready to play hard!
2293 days 18 hours ago
bboyRobert
Name: Robert

Group Games played in before: Profile

Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero

Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Social

Which Survivor player are you most like: Idk dont really watch it enough to compare myself.

What will you bring to this season: Anything you need

Skype (If you have one): I have one but idk my name or anything. Will find it later.

What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Honestly it varies. Usually before 7pm est.

Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): i will try my best to attend challanges but i will for sure confessionals, votes, etc.

Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: No
2293 days 16 hours ago
SaltyCracker
Name: Sieger.
Group Games played in before: I played in a couple on my old account like 5 years ago.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Probably a hero, but it really depends on the situation that I am placed in.
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Hm, social? But I think a good combination of the three is key to winning this game. I'm definitely going to be talking a lot.
Which Survivor player are you most like: Eliza Orlins for so many reasons. She's kind of a dramatic mess but is literally my spirit animal in life, so.
What will you bring to this season: Oh my, a lot hopefully. Definitely willing to put in the effort. People might see me as a ~white-level noob~ but I'm willing to prove that concept wrong.
Skype (If you have one): Don't have one currently, sorry.
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): I'm very flexible to be honest, I'm still in school though so past 3 o'clock is good for me.
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): I'll definitely be at every challenge to the best of my abilities. And I'll 100% send confessionals and votes, why else would I be signing up.
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I can personally guarantee that casting me will not be a regret of yours. Might be a white-level, but that's only because I just rejoined the site after like 5 years.
2288 days 8 hours ago
NicoleF
Name: Eddie
Group Games played in before: Look on my profile
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Villain
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Strategical/Mental
Which Survivor player are you most like: Courtney Yates
What will you bring to this season: Drama and Fighting
Skype (If you have one): Ironwood811
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Anytime
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: N/A
2283 days 14 hours ago
TheRealityMoose
Name: Moose
Group Games played in before: I did a bunch on my old account @harrywasnak but it was hacked
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: hero
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: social
Which Survivor player are you most like: I relate to Eliza Orlins but I play like Chrissy
What will you bring to this season: I'll be an underdog
Skype (If you have one): I honestly don't remember but I can get one
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 7-11pm most days
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: that I really would love to play because I haven't played one of these in ages.
2283 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
APPS CLOSED

open group

Mud's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!