This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Applications

Topic » Season 10 Applications

2395 days 21 hours ago
NisimHD
Name:NisimHD
Group Games played in before:None
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Inthe most of the time i am a hero, but sometimes you have to be a villain to win in the games.
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: I am absolutely a social player.
Which Survivor player are you most like: I like cirie playing. She smart and Strategist player.
What will you bring to this season: I will bring my ability to connect with people, create strong alliances that will last over time and also bring my interesting character that adds color to the game.
Skype (If you have one): I have no Skype.
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): In Anytime.
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Every game that I play in this site, i say to myself: "You have to be active, no matter what!". So al most, in every single game i a very active person!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Although I do not have much experience in the games on this site, and I never played in survivor, but I can guarantee that if I will be a part of the season, I will be a player that you have never seen. In the challenges or In the social game. I'm ready to play! And you will not regret it!! Tnx馃馃徏
2395 days 6 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
Name: DJ
Group Games played in before: Bridgette's Big Brother, Zombie's Survivor. Pokepat's Survivor. Survivor City.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Social
Which Survivor player are you most like: Cirie
What will you bring to this season: Drama and lots of it. I'm smart and I've played many Survivor ORGS before so i bring a lot of knowledge of the game.
Skype (If you have one): 12nalyd21@gmail.com
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Anytime after 8PM EST
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Not that i can think of
2394 days 12 hours ago
Lemjam6
Name: Jake B
Group Games played in before: Too many to list
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Misunderstood Hero
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: I try my best to do all 3, but the main focus is the mental/strategic game
Which Survivor player are you most like: Ami Cusack. In Survivor Vanuatu she was the Head Bitch in Charge until her ultimate blindside. But in Survivor Micronesia, she fell into minority right away and pretty much just cried. That'll be me, I will either have a really good start and make it far, or be taken out early if I get placed into minority for being a threat.
What will you bring to this season: I'm a pretty iconic tengager, I'll try my hardest to bring entertainment, but all I care about is winning.
Skype (If you have one): jakeb5697
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Probably after 7:00 EST. Except Tuesdays I have a night class so I probably will miss a lot of Tuesday challenges.
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Of course. I love confessionals.
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Well, I'm a big personality and well known on the site, so I think I will get casted. It would be a mistake not to.
2394 days 12 hours ago
kevin121302
Name: Kevin
Group Games played in before: RSF: 3 seasons. Mel鈥檚 Big Brother all stars, Joey鈥檚 Big Brother, and a lot more
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Villain
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: physicial
Which Survivor player are you most like: Parvati
What will you bring to this season: Drama, and a lot of fights
Skype (If you have one): castanon_kevin@yahoo.com
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 7-11 pm
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I will not disappoint
2394 days 11 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Name: Andrew K
Group Games played in before: Too many to count. A few are BBUN, LIbanz, Bigben's, etc.
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Social
Which Survivor player are you most like: One of my friends said Tony Vlachos LOL
What will you bring to this season: Strategy, and entertainment
Skype (If you have one): iiiGalaxyyiii
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Anytime from 5 PM EST to 11 PM EST
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'm really active and dedicated to game I join :)
2393 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
Name: Mike R
Group Games played in before: A lot
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Strategic
Which Survivor player are you most like: Courtney Yates
What will you bring to this season: Pettiness
Skype (If you have one): You have
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Anytime after 2
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yeah
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you:
2393 days 12 hours ago
piesyummyyummypies
Name pies
Group games played none
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villan ;hero
Do you play mostly phiscal, mental or social game; social
What survivor player are you most like ; Mari tashi
i will bring fake idols blindsides and most inportantly my intergdy
2393 days 12 hours ago
piesyummyyummypies
i can compete on weekdays .
i promise i will be active like jeff probs
Anything else i need to know to cast me
when will we know if we get chosen? and ps pick me lol.
2391 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*CLOSED*

open group

Mud's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!