This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

E9: ~Crowning!~

Topic » E9: ~Crowning!~

2104 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Welcome back to the stage...

WHAT WAS THE REASON!!!
In our 12th place... It's Aqua Nova!

Beware for a HURRICANE!
In our 11th place... It's Stormer Summers!

It's Willow Blues inner saboteur.... Willow Blue!
In our 10th place... It's Willow Blue!

She isn't holding back critiques THIS time!
In our 9th place... it's Camryn Venti!

She likes cookies, she likes cakes...
In our 8th place... It's Litter Ally!

BenDelaChrist, savior of Misty and the drag queens!
In our 7th place... It's Blonde!

This time, she's... still a bottom but it's okay to dream!
In our 6th place... It's Misty Shade!

Should've won snatch game. Should've done her OWN snatch game.
In our 5th place... It's Aurora Belarachy!

CherryOnTheSunday? More like...
In our 4th place... It's JerryOnTheSunday!

Now... Please welcome... It's our top 3!

She survived, She prospered, She's in the top 3!
It's Ivonka Slut!
https://imgur.com/a/6oyKatP

It's not only that bicha...
It's TaBestBicha!
*stupid ass hoe didn't give me an imgur link for her finale look*

Shine bright like a... Ruby?
It's Red Ruby!
https://imgur.com/a/E56UDMy
2104 days 17 hours ago
WestTemp
*strut strut pose pose* then my wig fall off.
2104 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Hello ladies! We are all somewhat reunited. This makes me happy... and very sad...

Before the crowning... We must give the top 3 a chance to breach why they, and only themselves, deserve to win the crown...

First up...

TaBestBicha: Omg hi! First of all, thank you for letting me compete in the first place. This is the hardest race I’ve competed in by far. I think it was not only the cast that scared me but that twist. I thought I was destined for 6th place.
So first we had to do those first impression looks and I did that basic, pretty girl. The critiques I got from that were pretty bad and I was about to get rickrolled.
In the first challenge I knew I needed to make a really good first impression so I made this cute Japanese mortal kombat look and that STUNNING trash dress. I realised if I wanted to win anything I had to work hard to beat Blonde and Litter.
In week 2 we did that talent show and I thought I was going home. I had no idea what to do so I just did this little ASMR routine. I wasn’t gonna post a YouTube video because no one wins with YouTube videos. So with that stunning Sci Fi look I got Safe.
In week 3 I showed off my comedy in my starving African village commercial. That was probably the funniest challenge. However, the runway was bad so I got safe. I worked really hard on that challenge.
Week 4, I got my first win! I was so happy that it was a stand up comedy challenge because I was pretty confident. My runway was my best so far and I really worked hard on it.
Week 5 was rocky. I worked too hard on that mug but didn’t get the outfit done properly. And then I got really triggered at Ivonka for not owning up to her game move. But that was my chance to show off my lip sync skills. I thought I was going home.
https://media.giphy.com/media/Pd8Bf06Sas4yQ/giphy.gif

Ok forget week 3, this was the best challenge for me. As soon as snatch game was announced I jumped on Millie Bobbie Brown. I slayed that. Snatch game is the challenge that separated the good queens from the bad queens and I also got to get my revenge by putting Ivonka in the bottom. Also my look was really hot.
I was pretty confident about my looks in episode 7. I made about 6 of them but decided on that Poison Ivy inspired reveal that got me a high.
Then I won again! I knew that ball was my final chance to get a win so I took it. My animal look was cute and my queen look was unique. But my Wonderland look was, and I quote “This gown is probably one of the cutest gowns ive ever seen. Its amazing and probably the best gown shown on this show.”
I had the best runway of the entire season. Get that!
And for my final runway I know this slays. I found this dress a few weeks ago and I finally decided to use it here. I feel like I deserve to win because I have done the best. I’ve done the best statistically and I think my challenges and runways have also been the best at times. I’ve had a few slip ups but nobody’s perfect. I’ve made the most effort out of all the queens here and I just hope it all pays off. But at the beginning of this season I thought I wouldn’t even make top 5. And now I’m in the top 3? Im shook honestly. I’ve worked so hard on everything in this race and I truly think I deserve this.
starts to cry Sorry I’m really emotional.
https://media.giphy.com/media/Fy7pJEV9rFo0o/giphy.gif

Red Ruby has made a great comeback this season, and even though I disagree with some of her wins, Ivonka has done really well too.
But from the bottom of my stone cold heart…
I…
TABESTBICHA…
AM THE DESTINED WINNER…
OF DAWNS DRAG RACE SEASON 2!

And if I don’t win then so be it, it was really fun and I can’t wait for season 2.

https://media.giphy.com/media/4bBLOhnMb0vHG/giphy.gif

Second up...

Ivonka Slut: I feel like I deserve to win because I represent all the qualities it takes... Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, Talent, and Creativity. I've shown as my evolution through this competition I was always open to what you and other queens have to say and improve, which I have. Comparing my entrance look to the finale look, you can definitely tell how much I've grown and stepped outside of my box and have really widened my horizons as a drag queen. I have struggled on some themes, but never bad enough to be bottom 2. Despite being in once, if there wasn't a twist it would have just been a low, not a bottom 2, so it's not like I flopped the times I was in the bottom 4. I feel like I've proved so much through this competition I am hilarious, relatable, and have a lovely fashion sense.

Red Ruby doesn't deserve to win because although she did win a challenge... look at this final 3. Me and Bicha have won 3 each, winning 1 is not going to cut it here. I feel like she has not really risen to the occasion, especially considering her 1 win was a joint win, it's not like she's particularly stood out for me personally in any challenges to where she was the best and if you can't be the best for even 1 week, I don't think you should be the champion. Not to mention, she was eliminated in week 1. While she has improved, at the end of the day you were eliminated and me and Bicha both weren't, and we won more challenges. Statistically speaking, Red Ruby is the least worthy of becoming the winner.

Bicha doesn't deserve to win because in the description of this game you said you needed five things. C.U.N.T., and Creativity. Does she fit 4 of those? Yes. The one quality I feel she doesn't match is Charisma. She is not charismatic whatsoever. To get her point across, she has bullied, on several occasions, me and Misty and even though it may seem okay in this environment to most people, to me, that is not charismatic whatsoever and I feel like she has a lot of growing up to do as a queen. If she wants to be labelled  as a champion, she needs to act like one, own up to what you do, and ultimately mature as a person. It seems her role model is Aquaria, and I feel like she needs to take after Aquaria, who even when Aquaria is rude she owns up to it and apologizes and moves on, like someone who actually deserves the title. Bicha has complained every single runway about something I've done, whether it be my looks, challenge performance, lipsync, or both, and it just shows that rather than focusing on herself she has been so consumed with focusing on other people that it's blinded her of realizing her flaws.

In this competition, I've worked so hard, spending hours every single runway. Of course some look much better than others, but in the end I've shown commitment these other girls haven't every single runway, when they use dolldivine and these dress up games that can be done in 5 seconds. IMVU does take time, because you need to focus on the little details: eyes, lipstick, nails, accessories, much more time and effort is spent into my looks than any of the other girls standing next to me, and I can guarantee that. Although I did not seem committed wanting to quit at one point, I snapped the fuck out of it and realized that I'm here for one person: myself, and I've been brushing off all the pettiness and moving on and it's gotten me here, and I'm very proud of my performance this season. I was the first one to win two challenges, and then the first one to win three challenges! I've shown my will and motivation to be here and I've struggled through adversity and I feel like, even though this is just a tengaged game, I'm going to take the crown with pride. This game has meant a lot to me considering how much time I've spent into all of this and being the underdog that I am can really inspire some people out there, and my story can be used to help people, being the underdog and counted out by the other girls but prevailing as the champion is such a great message and one that will speak volumes. I haven't really made friends here, but that's fine, because at the end of the day all the girls need to realize, bullying other girls won't help you, you need to focus on yourself, and that's exactly what I did.

Third and last up...

Red Ruby: Well for my speech I don't wanna make something that is rehearsed or edited heavily. I wanna say genuinely why I think I should win this season of Dawn's Drag Race.

First off if we rewind to week 1, I was so nervous coming into the game. So nervous that I settled myself back to doing something that wasn't me at all, which was a mistake and landed me in the bottom and eventually as last place.

I was so mad and angry that I didn't feel wanted in the game, so I didn't even want to have the chance to come back. But when you asked me to return I... Reluctantly accepted and decided to try again. And now here I am.

I think I should win Dawn's Drag Race and the title that comes with it because I've shown how to be your authentic self, and good things will come to you. Just because you trip once and fall, breaking everything in your body, Dosent mean you aren't good at walking.

I got back up when I fell and broke everything, and since then gotten better and better every week, showing a growth that I don't think these other two next to me had to show. You got to see me at my worst, my best and everything in between.

My gameplay was very strategic at the end, and with the twist we were given I learned that alliances are very important. Not only did I show personal growth but I had to play the game as well. Getting as close to Jerry Aurora and TaBestBitcha as I did was my way of playing this game, very hard, because I needed my sisters to keep me out of the bottom two if I were to falter during the twist, luckily it didn't happen, but I still think I played this game hard.

The moral of my story is I should win because even though someone does badly and gets to their very worst point in anything, they can still get back up and fight harder than ever to prove themselves. And I think I did just that.

Thank you.
2104 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
This week, I asked the girls to create collages to go back and have a look back of all the Top 3's runways...

Starting with...

Ivonka Slut: https://youtu.be/luwKFxWKj6Y

Next up...

Red Ruby:

Last up...

TaBestBicha:
2104 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
NOW ENOUGH OF THAT FUCKING STUPID SAD SHIT BORING ASS SHIT NOW TO THE FUN SHIT.

https://media.giphy.com/media/91o6Q8CZlGljO/giphy.gif

Now... THE TOP 3 MUST LIP SYNC FOR THE CROWN
GO!

just kidding, well i'm not but... there's a twist....
One of you, the top 3, will be cut right now and will NOT advance to the lip sync for the crown... You will be considered a finalist, but you will place 3rd rather then a runner up...
2104 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
If I call your name.... Step forward...
Ivonka Slut...
You will...
Be advancing to the lip sync for the crown, condragulations.
2104 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Red Ruby...
You will...
Sadlly not advancing to the lip sync for the crown.

Red Ruby, I just wanna say that your growth is the best growth i have seen in ANY drag race i have participated in, You are an AMAZING queen and you forever will be.

I love you.

Now...

Sashay Away...
2104 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
TabBestBicha...
Condragulations... You will be advancing to the lip sync for the crown.
2104 days 17 hours ago
WestTemp
*Nods and leaves the stage*

I came into this game not sure if I would do anything good.. but I leave more proud of myself or getting ths far. thank you Dawn and everyone who supported me along the way
2104 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*Bicha and Ivonka go to different sides of the stage*

https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyuhrbTAFk1qbzqexo1_500.gif

TWO QUEENS STAND BEFORE ME
Tonight... You were asked to perform a lip sync to Tears by Clean Bandit...

Are you ready...
To lip sync...
FOR.
THE.
CROWN!
Good luck...
And don't FUCK. IT. UP.

*song starts*
2104 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
TaBestBicha: .be

Ivonka Slut: *lip syncs* (She lip synced in person but asked for it to be kept secret)

Let me just say... Wow...

I am... Gagged. Shocked. Conflicted.

But... Only one of you can be crowned Dawns Next Drag Superstar...
2104 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
The winner...
Of Dawns Drag Race...
Season 2...
IS....
2104 days 17 hours ago
WestTemp
Misty Shade!
2104 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
TaBestBicha! Condragulations my darling! You are the WINNER of Dawns Drag Race Season 2!!
https://media.giphy.com/media/O04A5jIZXfk2s/giphy.gif

*bows*

Now... My queen... Prance! Prance my queen!

*bows*
2104 days 17 hours ago
WestTemp
YES!!!! Gratsgirl
2104 days 17 hours ago
immaxyman
congrats girl

open group

Dawns Drag Race Season 3!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!