This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter Three

Topic » Cold Cases: Story One, Chapter..

2337 days 7 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(this is going quite slow i have to admit and thats on me mostly)
2337 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
Everyone is busy. Even beforr the christmas holidays)
2334 days 16 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(For those wondering I've been busy. This will contine next episode. Writing up closer)
2333 days 15 hours ago
dvs194
(Omg ya my activity is gonna be awful this week in all my RPs bc finals so no worries Ben! 💋)
2293 days 3 hours ago
RyanAndrews
>< <> >< 29th November, 2:00 AM >< <> ><
   Mary-Anne drives out to an isolated plot of land, the forecast is rain and it pours down intensely. She parks her blue Corvette and gets out of the car before running out to the boot of her car, wearing a black raincoat which patters and splats against her back.
   She pops open her boot and there lies the body of Christine.
   Mary-Anne grabs Christine and drags her across the muddy terrain and then grabs a shovel out of the boot and proceeds to dig a hole into the ground, but the heavier the rain gets, the harder it gets to dig. After slipping a few times and hiding from what seemed like dumb teenagers setting off fireworks. She dumped Christine’s dead body into the ground.
   â€œSorry, you were a good employee.” Mary-Anne starts tossing dirt onto her body.
   After finishing with that, Mary-Anne sneaks back into her car and lights up a smoke before hearing her phone ring in the cup tray next to her. She sighs, putting her lighter down and answering the call.
  “What?!” Mary-Anne shrieks, puffing out some smoke.
  “Calm down. I just need you and your sisters, usually meeting spot,” a voice said on the other line, it was distorted and croaky, Mary-Anne knew it was her father and paid no attention to the editing of the voice. She hung up swiftly before putting her car in reverse, running over Christine’s grave then driving out of the plot of land.
>< <> >< 29th November, 9:00 AM >< <> > <
   Florence sits at home, stirring her coffee as she watches television. A smirk creeps upon her face thinking about things before she feels the weight of the room heavy down on her shoulders. She grows increasingly depressed, she looks around at the figure standing behind her.
   â€œKid, what are you doing here?” Florence shakes her head walking into the kitchen.
   â€œDon’t act like you don’t know me, Florence. You didn’t turn up to the meeting,”
   Florence freezes. She recognized the voice, the weight, and she knew of the arrangement she opted out to not turn up too. You never disobey your father, ever.   
   â€œIt was never a coincidence, Victoria died. I did that to scare you, Hapi. You were getting to abrasive, that kid Jackson, you could’ve killed him in that hospital!” Their voice is crisp and demanding.
  “Well, I didn’t,” Florence feels scared in his presence, at this moment she isn’t even sure if it’s his doing or simply because he’s more powerful than her.
  “So… I heard from your brother that you killed Eros,” they raise a brow.
  “I did, he didn’t kill Lana and how did you get into contact with, Ryan?” Florence turns away from the sink after having tipped her coffee into there and stares into the boiling hot eyes of her father.
   â€œAfter I slit his throat I reached down into his memories and found out exactly what you’ve been telling him and I didn’t like it. Going after Lana like that… not cool.”
   â€œYou what?! He’s my freaking brother how could you?! Orphaning Conrad like that!”
   â€œSince when did you care?” David smiles, chuckling.
  https://78.media.tumblr.com/26bc6e7246b26b0ec667954ffefe2d12/tumblr_inline_n7j1aaFnIu1s7vk09.gif
>< <> >< 3rd December, 12:00 AM >< <> ><
   Lana flicks through several channels in the dark room, the TV being the only thing illuminating the room as Conrad sleeps soundly on a mattress on the floor. It’s been four days since his father died leaving him an orphan and under the temporary care of her mother, Jackie.
   She hasn’t slept much, everything’s been all too much and she still hasn’t solved the mystery that is her grandmother’s murder. The closer she gets the more she finds and the further she finds out she truly is. It’s getting too much to juggle.
   Her phone lights up next to her, it’s a text from Greer: ‘hey, u awake? Xx’
  Lana stares at the phone, Greer still hasn’t come back to what happened at the Blake residence.
  ‘what’s up b?’
  ‘call me, no credit’
  Lana sighs, stepping out of the room and into the closet as she calls Greer who swiftly picks up. Then, “What’s up?”
    “Mr.Blake abused me.”
    “Like hit you?”
    “Well no, he, he grabbed my wrist and he tried to do something to me, I don’t know what his intentions were but Asher stopped him before he could continue, oh God, Lana I don’t feel safe here!” Greer says, her voice croaky.
   â€œYou have to be strong, ok? Mr.Blake has something to do with my grandmother’s death and I know it!” Lana insits.
  “You want me to stay in this freaks house? Hell to the fucking no!”
   â€œGreer, just listen!”
   She goes silent. https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/FN0Ey_eh4DlFV6A6ad-9bulYBI8/fit-in/1200x630/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-:fill-!white!-/2014/08/15/930/n/1922283/7694a0b43e261728_tumblr_lv83pgtruw1r4sdiyo1_500/i/Christa-B-Allen.gif
   â€œWhere is Mr.Blake?”
   â€œHe’s at a banquet or some rich thing.”
  “I will get you out as fast as I can, but just, do this for me, go into Mr.Blake’s room and find whatever you can!”
  Jackie calls out into the darkness of the house.
  “Ok.”
  “Text me what you find! I’ve got to go.”
  As Lana hangs up, Greer exits the residence in which she is currently staying in and sneaks into the Blake residence, she goes up a few floors and finally comes across the master bedroom. Greer starts going through draws, checking under the bed, checking the closet, en suite. Anything she can find. 
   Eventually she comes across a false bottom in his underwear draw, once pulling it up she finds a guy, after gasping just a tid-bit too loud she also finds an envelope. After hearing Mr.Blake rolling up in the driveway, she takes a quick picture and sends it to Lana before putting the false bottom back and cleaning up the room and running back out to the guest house.

**END OF CHAPTER**
2292 days 19 hours ago
Crocadilly
(Mama Mary Anne gonna murder u ALL)
2292 days 18 hours ago
Logie56
(Poor Conrad, he’s an orphan 😭)
2292 days 17 hours ago
Chicklet
(I’m so happy this is coming back!!)

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!