This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

♛ EPISODE TWO: He's All That

Topic » ♛ EPISODE TWO: He's All That

1331 days 21 hours ago
Symmetry888
Kore sees Lillith and waves frantically.
1331 days 21 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Elijah glances at Natalie, clearly disgusted at the assumption for a split second before smiling it off.
"Huh? Nahh, me and Fern we're just... Buds. The best of buds. Best friends forever. Yes. Definetly."
He lets out ANOTHER long sigh.
1331 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
*Lucy sighs as she slips Bronwyn's dislocated thumb back in place and wraps it with a hand-embroidered bandage*

"Don't you think it's kinda weird that he's going? Don't hipsters like to avoid anything popular and fun?"
1331 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Ya its from that dalton guy apparently.”
*she only heard the word party and not the word search when she was told and turns to lillith waving*
1331 days 21 hours ago
Ajathekween
What’s wrong Mate you seem gloomy
1331 days 21 hours ago
Demgirl6
Lillith: *grabs her bag and slams her locker shut, heading over for Kore and Sammy* Yeah, hi.
1331 days 21 hours ago
Symmetry888
"...Dalton? The secretly gay guy?" she gasps. "We all need to go to the mall and get some cool outfits! Hey, do you think Lucy would want to come with us or is she still mad you tried to get her killed by deer?"
1331 days 21 hours ago
Tommy123
(Anyone want to rp with me?)
1331 days 21 hours ago
Scarelet
(sorry had to go eat breakfast and 2:00 PM because I've lost control of my life. I'm here still lmao)

*Christian walks down the hall thinking about the entire choreography of Slave 4 u*
1331 days 21 hours ago
Logie56
*Owen nods at Christian*
1331 days 21 hours ago
KingGeek
*Jordan sighs*
She's just irritating.. which isn't new. But having Elijah around doesn't help either. If it continues I'll probably lose all grasp of my sanity but until that day comes, I don't mind calling her out this day, or the next, or the day after.
1331 days 21 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Bronwyn tilts her head.
"Um, yeah, that's why I'm gonna ask him to come with me! Besides, if he doesn't, then this doesn't fit well with the vision board that I made of me, Elijah and Alvin's love triangle that's going to culminate with me and Elijah getting married and Alvin probably marrying our half-hipster CGI daughter."
-
Elijah immediately feigns a smile.
"Hm? I'm totally smiley! Though I guess I'm in a bit of a mood because of our classmate's horrible death last night."
1331 days 21 hours ago
Scarelet
*Christian nods back at Owen*

Christian: Hey man.
1331 days 21 hours ago
Ajathekween
Oh no who?!?!
1331 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Ya that one. We could probably go and get outfits for it.”
*she glances to lucy*
“Something tells me yes shes mad about that”

open group

So Uncool™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!