This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

♛ EPISODE TWO: He's All That

Topic » ♛ EPISODE TWO: He's All That

260 days ago
Tizian
(are you gays dating)
260 days ago
Logie56
*Owen closes the door to his locker, beginning to make his way down the hallway*

^Now that Alyxandria is out, I don’t think Sana will take much more of Karolyn either. I would maybe quit if I didn’t have a goal in mind already and support the club much as I do.^

*he jumps at Bronwyn’s display*

^....Is she okay?^
260 days ago
KingGeek
*She turns around, taking out an earbud as she looks at Alvin*
Yeah? What's up!
260 days ago
iGoddess
(( I'll be on a little later!))
260 days ago
PennyTrationStan
Elijah tilts his head.
"Gays? Um, I'm bisexual-"
He goes over Natalie's typo before smiling.
"Ah, no, we're not. I mean, I can definetly tell that she's somewhat interested but I don't know. I guess I'm just looking for the one, you know?"
260 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Right if you say so.... what are you gonna be doing tonight are you going to the party?”
260 days ago
Ajathekween
(Omg no I meant guys 😂)
260 days ago
Demgirl6
Lillith: *shoves her things in her locker, huffing* ^This place is such a shitshow.^
260 days ago
nateclove
*Lucy takes out her knitting kit and starts sewing up the gash across Bronwyn's arm that was caused by her slamming into a fucking glass door*

"Oh I'm sorry love. As much as I hate to have anything in common with Jordan we both kind of agreed that Elijah was a bad influence on you. Remember that voice memo you sent us?"
260 days ago
Symmetry888
Her eyes go wide. "Party? What party? We're having a party? I don't look ready for a party."
260 days ago
Ajathekween
Oh cool, WAIT UR NOT DATING FERN!?!? Omg you guys would make a cute couple.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OptimisticScrawnyDrongo-max-1mb.gif
260 days ago
Tizian
Alvin shrugs, "Nothing, I was just gonna ask how you were holding up after calling Bronwyn out."
260 days ago
PennyTrationStan
Bronwyn stares deep into Lucy's eyes, emotionless.
"I have no idea what you're talking about. And if I *did* send some type of voice memo where I was screaming for my life in a really alarming way, well..."
She smiles.
"Elijah is a really good kisser."
She teehees to herself before staring off in love.
"I'm gonna ask him out for the Black Hearts party. You think he'll say yes?"
260 days ago
Tommy123
*Lindsay goes into the bathroom and fixes her make up*
260 days ago
Logie56
*Owen walks past Lillith, internally rolling his eyes at how dramatic she’s being*

open group

So Uncool™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!