This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

♛ EPISODE TWO: He's All That

Topic » ♛ EPISODE TWO: He's All That

1358 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
(are you gays dating)
1358 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
*Owen closes the door to his locker, beginning to make his way down the hallway*

^Now that Alyxandria is out, I don’t think Sana will take much more of Karolyn either. I would maybe quit if I didn’t have a goal in mind already and support the club much as I do.^

*he jumps at Bronwyn’s display*

^....Is she okay?^
1358 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
*She turns around, taking out an earbud as she looks at Alvin*
Yeah? What's up!
1358 days 6 hours ago
iGoddess
(( I'll be on a little later!))
1358 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Elijah tilts his head.
"Gays? Um, I'm bisexual-"
He goes over Natalie's typo before smiling.
"Ah, no, we're not. I mean, I can definetly tell that she's somewhat interested but I don't know. I guess I'm just looking for the one, you know?"
1358 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Right if you say so.... what are you gonna be doing tonight are you going to the party?”
1358 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
(Omg no I meant guys 😂)
1358 days 6 hours ago
Demgirl6
Lillith: *shoves her things in her locker, huffing* ^This place is such a shitshow.^
1358 days 6 hours ago
nateclove
*Lucy takes out her knitting kit and starts sewing up the gash across Bronwyn's arm that was caused by her slamming into a fucking glass door*

"Oh I'm sorry love. As much as I hate to have anything in common with Jordan we both kind of agreed that Elijah was a bad influence on you. Remember that voice memo you sent us?"
1358 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
Her eyes go wide. "Party? What party? We're having a party? I don't look ready for a party."
1358 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
Oh cool, WAIT UR NOT DATING FERN!?!? Omg you guys would make a cute couple.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OptimisticScrawnyDrongo-max-1mb.gif
1358 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
Alvin shrugs, "Nothing, I was just gonna ask how you were holding up after calling Bronwyn out."
1358 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Bronwyn stares deep into Lucy's eyes, emotionless.
"I have no idea what you're talking about. And if I *did* send some type of voice memo where I was screaming for my life in a really alarming way, well..."
She smiles.
"Elijah is a really good kisser."
She teehees to herself before staring off in love.
"I'm gonna ask him out for the Black Hearts party. You think he'll say yes?"
1358 days 6 hours ago
Tommy123
*Lindsay goes into the bathroom and fixes her make up*
1358 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
*Owen walks past Lillith, internally rolling his eyes at how dramatic she’s being*

open group

So Uncool™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!