This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

3029 days 3 hours ago
Ahmir99
Most of the people I aligned with got taken out early and as I said before Red and I were extremely loyal to each other, that's why I should've known to act on Damian sooner. I found the idol at week 1 so after that I felt like I could do it on my own for the most part if I found people fine but if not I would still manage to get here. And as far as winning I won 2 immunity challenges but I helped Hewa and sometimes single handedly won challenges for my team.
3029 days 1 hour ago
Sebby
I am giving the jurors another few hours to vote for a winner. Tomorrow @ 8PM will be the reunion where I'll read the votes to claim the first ever winner, then I'll give awards (Fan Favorite, Player of the season, Best at challenges, etc.) I also made predictions of what I thought would happen before the whole season started and I'll reveal my predictions at the reunion so be there to not miss it!
3029 days 1 hour ago
Sebby
So jurors to make it clear, I'm giving you until 8PM tomorrow to vote for a winner.
3028 days 23 hours ago
Jlowpete
im voting for ahmir
3028 days 23 hours ago
Jlowpete
phaedra did nothing all game she wass just lucky that she never lost a challenge pre merge or she woulda been first out everyone wanted a f2 with her because shes the goat of the season
3028 days 19 hours ago
mrmuffinman
then give it to me phaedra
3028 days 17 hours ago
mrmuffinman
ahmir why did you take the person that did NOTHING were you afraid i would beat you
?
3028 days 10 hours ago
Ahmir99
Thank you Pete<3. And muffin you said you would've done the same thing so how is me doing it any different?
3028 days 10 hours ago
Sebby
6/7 votes received
3028 days 9 hours ago
mrmuffinman
it isnt lol
3028 days 7 hours ago
Jaesus123
my vote is for phadera

open group

Sebby's Survivor: Papua New Guinea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!