This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

3030 days 20 hours ago
Sebby
-Jury enters-
Mike, Pete, Red, Romeo, Damian, Pickle and Muffin voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Welcome to your Final Tribal Council. Ahmir and Phaedra - the two of you have done what 14 others could not, which is make it to this point. But now, the power shifts to the Jury. 7 people you both had a hand in voting out, whether it was directly or indirectly, now must decide your fate.

You each may post an opening statement. The Jury may ask questions/make comments.

JURORS - Remember that you are voting for a winner. I cannot stress this fact enough. Feel free to ask questions and make comments to help you make your decision. When you know who you want to vote for, send me your vote.
3030 days 19 hours ago
Sebby
1/7 votes received
3030 days 18 hours ago
Ahmir99
Well hello jury members I just want to say thank you to all of you for making this game so interesting. I unlike me competitor have not had it easy in this game at all I didn't have an alliance like that, that I could ride all the way to the finals I had to earn my spot by showing up to ALL the competitions as opposed to Phaedra who has barely shown up to anything all season except tribal she didn't even try in the final challenge whereas I have been playing my ass off I won more challenges and I even found an idol in the first few days that I saved until final 5 where I was about to be blindsided and turned the tables and made one of the biggest game moves by eliminating Damian. And like Damian said at one of the tribals I was at the bottom all merge but I didn't let that stop me I continued to fight and to get myself here by winning these last two challenges and not letting anyone determine my fate. As far as social game is concerned I was aligned with Red for most of the game and a few others had approached me but I wasn't sure who to trust so I decided the best thing I could do was rely on myself. I stayed out of danger of being voted off until final 5 which shows how strong my social game truly was. It would be unfair to base this on friendship base this on WHO PLAYED THE BEST who actually showed up who cares about this game more and most of all who deserves to win which I believe is me.

Please feel free to ask me questions.
3030 days 14 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Why was I voted off?
3030 days 14 hours ago
hellokittygirls
cuz u weren't in my alliance
3030 days 13 hours ago
Ahmir99
I can't speak for everyone but as far as I know it was because you were the only Hewa left and if you would've made it to finals outlasting everyone from other tribes who had the majority you would've been too big of a threat.
3030 days 5 hours ago
PickleNoble
Phaedra- I've reached out to u a couple different times trying to talk game with u but u never responded. Instead we we just "aligned" through Damien. How do u expect to get my vote?
Aamir- what do u think was ur biggest mistake in this game that made it harder for u to get here?
3030 days 5 hours ago
PickleNoble
BTW congrats guys!
3030 days 4 hours ago
Ahmir99
My biggest mistake honestly was taking too long to act on eliminating Damian I let him solidify his alliance to long and it was impossible to get anyone to flip so I just wish I would've done something sooner.
3030 days 4 hours ago
Ahmir99
And Thank You!
3030 days 1 hour ago
Sebby
4/7 votes received!
3030 days 1 hour ago
MattyClough
Can't wait for your next season seb
3029 days 21 hours ago
hellokittygirls
i really wanted to align with you (Pickle), but I felt there was something suspicious with you (you were inact for some reason i don't know of). However, I don't expect to get your vote. I just hope you vote for the person who deserves to win. I'll let you decide that
3029 days 20 hours ago
mrmuffinman
Phaedra- name ONE thing you did other than say "yes" to all of our group messages when we decided who to vote off
Ahmir- why did you not take me to the finals?
As far as I see you aligned with no one and didn't win anything really until the final 4
3029 days 20 hours ago
hellokittygirls
muffin

i said "salutations muffin" (as a POLITE greeting towards you)

I ALSO said "i voted for romeo"
3029 days 20 hours ago
hellokittygirls
if you want more, i have a giant stockpile waiting for you

open group

Sebby's Survivor: Papua New Guinea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!