This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Stars: Democrats vs Republicans Applications

Topic » Stars: Democrats vs..

1969 days 1 hour ago
C00LDUDE1000
Name/nickname:
Democrat or Republican?
Are you vocal about your political opinions?
Do you wish to take down the opposite party or be more open when it comes to making moves?
Why are you interested in playing Stars: Democrats vs Republicans?

Thank you for applying! I will probably take the 8 Democrats who stand out the most and the 8 Republicans who stand out the most from my view.
1969 days 1 hour ago
Memphis_Grizzlies
Name/nickname: John
Country/State (optional): California USA
Democrat or Republican? Democrat
Are you vocal about your political opinions?
Yes
Do you wish to take down the opposite party or be more open when it comes to making moves?
TAKE THEM DOWN
Why are you interested in playing Stars: Democrats vs Republicans?
to slaughter some Republicans
1969 days 1 hour ago
ghrocky100
Name/nickname: Alex
Country/State (optional): Mississippi
Are you vocal about your political opinions? Extremely, I always get in fights especially being the biggest liberal in Mississippi of all states
Do you wish to take down the opposite party or be more open when it comes to making moves? Of course, why attack someone with similar beliefs?
Why are you interested in playing Stars: Democrats vs Republicans? I love politics
1969 days 1 hour ago
noobsmoke13
HAD TO PICK IT BECAUSE I FORGOT A QUESTION

Name/nickname: Livingston
Country/State (optional): South Carolina
Democrat or Republican? Republican (Conservative Libertarian to be specific ;) )
Are you vocal about your political opinions? I run a news website where I post many of my editorials, I have volunteered for state/local campaigns, and I have spoken at many political related meetings so uhhhhhh I am a tad bit vocal.
Do you wish to take down the opposite party or be more open when it comes to making moves? No matter the political affiliation, this is still a game. Democrats and Republicans might as well be 2 different tribes (since I am more familiar with Survivor) but gameplay may change. I am open minded and adaptable. If I must cross political lines, so be it.
Why are you interested in playing Stars: Democrats vs Republicans? I have never played a Stars or Big Brother group game but I think the theme of this game is an interesting one.
1968 days 22 hours ago
FireWolf
Name/nickname: Gunther
Country/State (optional): Connecticut
Democrat or Republican? Libertarian but I guess that's closer to Republican
Are you vocal about your political opinions? Yes and no. I have strong opinions on some subjects and none on others, but I've always been someone who's enjoyed getting into fight and I can be hot headed
Do you wish to take down the opposite party or be more open when it comes to making moves? I'd lile to take down both tbh and win 
Why are you interested in playing Stars: Democrats vs Republicans? I feel like this game will be intense and intense group games are hard to find nowadays
1968 days 21 hours ago
top20fan33
Name/nickname: Cameron
Country/State (optional):  North Carolina
Democrat or Republican?  Democrat
Are you vocal about your political opinions?  I am very vocal about my opinions but am always open minded and try to never be too rude in debates but will never give people time to talk if they are being blatantly ignorant
Do you wish to take down the opposite party or be more open when it comes to making moves?   I'd be open but I think the party's could provide a potential safe spot for some of us to fall back on
Why are you interested in playing Stars: Democrats vs Republicans?   I really want to play a Stars Group Game and the theme sounds like it could potentially spark some drama

Thank you for applying! I will probably take the 8 Democrats who stand out the most and the 8 Republicans who stand out the most from my view.
1968 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Name/nickname: Rubes
Country/State (optional): I’m not from America so the UK
Democrat or Republican? Democrat (ew @Donald Trump)
Are you vocal about your political opinions? Always :P
Do you wish to take down the opposite party or be more open when it comes to making moves?  Both, whatever gets me further!
Why are you interested in playing Stars: Democrats vs Republicans? Because I love stars and this seems like an awesome concept :)
1968 days 19 hours ago
D882
Name/nickname: Dominque
Country/State (optional):
Democrat or Republican? Demo
Are you vocal about your political opinions? Yes, fuck Trump forevah that hoe fucking sucks. Like I dont speak to some of my family, because they really are brainwashed trash and voted for that con dunce of a human.
Why are you interested in playing Stars: Democrats vs Republicans? Im down to be more open to Republicans but not Trumptards ever

1968 days 19 hours ago
D882
Also, Im from Texas
1968 days 18 hours ago
SharonMaItems
Name: Natalie Cole
Country/State: America
Democrat or Republican: Democrat
Are you vocal about your political opinions? YES I AM, BITCH!
Do you wish to take down the opposite party?- HELL YES.
Why are you interested? I wanted to apply as the queen!
1968 days 17 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Name/nickname: Barbra Streisand (Barbra)
Country/State (optional): Ohio, USA
Democrat or Republican?  REPUBLICAN
Are you vocal about your political opinions?  Not really
Do you wish to take down the opposite party or be more open when it comes to making moves?  I am more open tbh. I am between Republican and Democrat but lean towards Republican.
Why are you interested in playing Stars: Democrats vs Republicans? Cause this concept is very interesting!
1967 days 18 hours ago
rockstarr
Name/nickname: Rock
Country/State (optional): Michigan
Are you vocal about your political opinions? Yes, but I try to be open and understanding on the others sides view rather then just saying everything I stand for is right.
Do you wish to take down the opposite party or be more open when it comes to making moves? Whatever I feel is good for my game I’ll do. Sides are sides but I usually go for the main course! (OMG that was a good punchline!)
Why are you interested in playing Stars: Democrats vs Republicans? I think it will be a fun little experiment and I haven’t played a group game in a while so why not.
1966 days 21 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
Name/nickname: Tocan
Country/State (optional): Florida
Democrat or Republican? Ecriptonian (leans Republican)
Are you vocal about your political opinions? Occasionally
Do you wish to take down the opposite party or be more open when it comes to making moves? "Together up on the open roaaaaaddddd"
Why are you interested in playing Stars: Democrats vs Republicans? Because you asked
1964 days 18 hours ago
Jasoi
ame/nickname: Jasoi
Country/State (optional): New york
Democrat or Republican? DEMOCRATIC
Are you vocal about your political opinions? HELL YAS
Do you wish to take down the opposite party or be more open when it comes to making moves? Taking out the fucking opposition
Why are you interested in playing Stars: Democrats vs Republicans? Cuz i love the twist and ill be extremely vocal and i wanna be a savage as this game

Ill send confessionals

open group

Stars: D VS R Main Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!