This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questions

Topic » Jury Questions

2551 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Each juror is allowed to ask TWO questions (one for Nehemiah and one for Airil)

Q&A Ends: 10pm Monday

Voting Begins: 10pm est Monday
Voting Ends: 10pm est Tuesday
2551 days 14 hours ago
adeleadele
I Already know who i am voting to win, but still answer these questions.

Airil- How's malaysia like?

Nehe- What type of game do you describe yours? Physical, Strategic, Social? explain why
2551 days 14 hours ago
Giraffez
Same
2551 days 14 hours ago
Giraffez
but just to be extra why vote me out
2551 days 13 hours ago
bklimas
This is for both of you.

What was the biggest game move that got you here to the final 2?
2551 days 12 hours ago
Neme91
Adele

Nehe- What type of game do you describe yours? Physical, Strategic, Social? explain why

My game actually was more social and not the type of social like bonding and what not but I made sure I had at least a placement with everyone to which they didn't feel the need to have to target me. I get that obviously you were more closer to Adele but I decided my game didn't have to be so flashy but just make sure I was not needed to be targeted. I wasn't the person you needed to go after but needed on your side. And I did just that.

Bobby

What was the biggest game move that got you here to the final 2?

Honestly my biggest move in the game was saving Ricky in that dreadful triple elimination. Literally looking at many simulations on how that was going down all you needed was one vote against you and you were a goner and Riley was a clear goner. I now know Airil had a huge role in helping me not be the replacement nom with Adele but he really had no reason to do that. My relationship I formed with him and the way I spoke to him convinced him he needed me and which he pleaded for me with Adele and it succeeded. Then once Adele didn't nom me I made sure Airil voted Nick. Adele wanted Airil to vote Riley and me vote Nick and I needed Airil not to vote Riley because if he did he was gone. So I told them I wanted to do Riley so they had to switch because they knew Josh was doing Zach. So if we both did Riley then it'd be 2-1 riley and Zach. So Airil voted Nick thinking it'd be 1-1-1 and Adele would send Nick and Riley out. But I didn't vote Riley, I voted Zach. I know some of you wouldn't understand why I went through all that to do that. But in a short sentence Riley was the only one who really tried to make a bond with me in this game so I trusted him far way more than everyone else and it helped me get this far. I wouldn't have gotten this far I truly believe if it wasn't for that vote.

I know I probs won't win because I did things some of you felt wasn't needed. But I wanted to play the game and I did and I succeeded in everything I wanted to pull off. Hopefully there's a chance for me.
2551 days 12 hours ago
Neme91
I also apologize if I appeared rude or what not. This actually is my like first type of tengaged bb game where I talk to people like on skype and what not and I enjoyed this experience. For a first time I enjoyed it and good luck Airil.
2551 days 12 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Bobby

1) Saving Adele from the block, I dont think I will made to final 2 if i didnt use on him. he have huge target on his back and i'm glad i did right thing because he win hoh in double evictions week.

2) Saving Nehe from being replacement, I'm close with him and Riley so i need them in the game and I trying convince Adele to renom Zach by using Nehe information (idk if he lying about Josh, Nick and Zach thing)  and i want to vote Nick before Josh win veto because I have talked to Riley and Josh (need keep someone that i have talked to safe) , Nick didnt reply me so I want to make sure his gone (i know once he win HoH im the he will nom me),and then Josh win Adele renom Zach and then Zach talked to me but I still want to make sure Nick gone he's the only person that I never talk to left in the game. So i need people that i close to in the game to make sure im safe with them if they win HoH.
2551 days 12 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Adele -
Malaysia have different cultures, races and religious. We never have a war, or fight or killing each other lol. Malaysia also full with the foods and Malaysia's obesity rate highest in Asia. my fav place in Malaysia is Genting Highland its elevation is 5,774? . Also, Malaysian people are friendly < 3
2551 days 12 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Giraffez-
because you will get rid of me once you have the power, I know you want a golden key because you want a safety. I did asked some of people if you will get rid of me for golden key they said yeah
2550 days 14 hours ago
rahrah
AHHA ok hi FInal two

Yall know for sure you sitting in my seat but thats cool. You both knew I played hard and i was deserving to win. But I cant vote for myself so you two have to sell why you get my vote.

Airil you played your own game and i respect that, when you saved Adele i had no problem it was your choice and that was how you felt. What I don't understand is that later on your moves were for Adele, even when Adele wasn't in the game you made moves to give him credit or payback. My Question for you is why play Adele's game after he was eliminated?

Now Nehe you were my closest ally after Nick and Zach got voted out. I do get your gameplay but I'm not sure if i respected it. From the get go i had no problem causing drama and causing tension between people. You ont he other hand laid low the entire game until that double eviciton. My Question to you is do you think you could beat if we were the final 2 and why?
2550 days 13 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Riley -
Hi!
1. You played a good game than me and Nehe
2. I have more chance to win against Nehe than you
3. I dont buy any words from you mouth I know you will beat me in final 2.
4. I know you will get Josh, Nick, Zach and Nehe vote
5. I don't accept bribe you told me if i take you to final 2 you will give me a gift.
6. Its called revenge you sent my ally to jury and I sent you too (the real answer lol)
7. I've made deal with Nehe we going to take each other for final 2 before I won final hoh and I keep my word :))
2550 days 13 hours ago
rahrah
Well thats funny cause Nehe said he was taking me to final 2. So I'm now very curious to what nehe has to say. But thankyou i respect ya and i knew i was gonna win final 2.
2363 days 2 hours ago
Missalice3
I won this

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!