This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #6

Topic » IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #6

3068 days 12 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
i amm
3068 days 12 hours ago
Jjred45
here
3068 days 12 hours ago
scooby0000
yup
3068 days 12 hours ago
cswaggerr
Today's challenge is called "Tengaged Rainbow." Here's how it will work: you must each make a blog. When you make it, post a link to it here and tag me in the blog if you want.

The blog link you post here will be what's judged. Dont bother deleting and making a new one or anything. It will only hurt you and waste your time.

Your goal is to get people to tag themselves in the comments of your blog, in the color level order. For those who don't know it, here it is...

White
Yellow
Orange
Light Green
Dark Green
Blue
Purple
Red
Brown
Black
Silver (black w/ white stripe)
Gold (black w/ yellow stripe)
Sky (black w/ blue stripe)
Blood (black w/ red stripe)
TV Star (color mash-up thing)   

When you get to TV Star, and one comments, you will have completed one set. This doesn't mean you are done though. Re-start the cycle at White, and do it again. Continue the process as long as you can.

You are allowed to delete comments on your blog if your order is messed up for some reason.

You will have 24 hours for this challenge. When time is up, whoever has completed the most sets will win Immunity.

If there is a tie for sets, whoever is furthest on their set wins. If still tied, I will go to your most recent TV Star (or whatever the highest level reached is by all of you. I doubt though that none of you will at least finish 1) and whichever has the higher karma will win.

NONE OF YOU CAN TAG YOURSELF ON YOUR OWN, OR ANY OF THE OTHER FINAL BLOGS!

You can not have people tag themselves twice. For example, if you used me for the Silver on your first set, I am not allowed to be the Silver on your second set.

Ask any questions you have in here.
3068 days 12 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
im gonna skip this challenge
3068 days 12 hours ago
scooby0000
ok
3068 days 12 hours ago
scooby0000
do we post the link to the blog here or  the  immunity  challange 6 link to the blog?
3068 days 7 hours ago
cswaggerr
You attach the link to the blog here
3067 days 9 hours ago
cswaggerr
Being that no one attempted the challenge. No one wins Individual Immunity. See you all tonight at Tribal Council.

open group

Cswaggerr's Survivor P.R: Castaway

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!