This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Crash Pad: Breakup Comp (#1)

Topic » Crash Pad: Breakup Comp (#1)

1096 days 22 hours ago
crimsonteer
Hello Lovers! Welcome to your special comp of the week, this comp is a very special comp indeed. This comp is called "Dirty DMS". Here in my hand is a letter of screenshots of one of you cheating on your significant other. Your goal tonight is to find out who cheated on who. How you do that you may be asking? Well its simple, as you can see there are 8 different roses behind me, the thing is I have the same 8 set of roses 8 different times all labeled with a number on them. you must choose your selective rose 8 different times, each row has the same number on said rose so for example

ROW 1
Rose # 1 = 1
Rose # 2 = 2
Rose # 3 = 3

ROW 2
Rose # 1 = 1
Rose # 2 = 2
Rose # 3 = 3

Here is the catch, if more then 1 duo chooses the same rose during any of the sets, the point will not count, so make sure you choose wisely. You will not be choosing separately so make sure you and your partner both agree on the same rose, I need confirmation from both members on what rose you are choosing, you can confirm this with the prod members in your team chat.

Oh and 1 more thing....Here in front of me is a 9th Rose, the BLUE ROSE. Choose this rose and you are safe from purge no matter what your score is, but be careful because if more then 1 duo chooses this rose your score will be wiped no matter what, thus ultimately leading to a random.org to decide who is purged out. So yes you are only able to make the decision of choosing this rose AFTER you have made your 8 selections.

It is best you send your decisions via mails, its easier for me to keep track. If you have any questions please contact any member of prod and they will assist you. Good Luck!
1096 days 22 hours ago
crimsonteer
Submissions are due at 10PM EST tmmr.
1096 days 2 hours ago
tundrahenry101
This is just nasty

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!