This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kahuna Mission #6

Topic » Kahuna Mission #6

1004 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
1004 days 5 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
hi
1004 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
Welcome to the Crash Pad Gauntlet! This is your final Kahuna Mission before the Finale. This challenge will consist of 4 Parts. You can finish without your teammate, but you might be at a disadvantage.

Part 1: Smash The Wall: You will be using hammers to knock down a brick wall. To do this, you need to get 50 posts in your team forum. You can post anything. Once you get to 50, move on.

Part 2: Helping Hand: For this part, you will need to make a blog. You must get 5 unique users not on this season to comment *Helps (your names) move on*. Once you have 5 comments, post the link in this forum.

Part 3: On the Hunt: I will hide your last clue on the oldest blog of a user on my tengaged friend list. Once you find the right blog, you’ll see a comment from me containing letters to form a scrambled phrase.

Part 4: Final Scramble: Now that you have the letters, you must unscramble the phrase. The only hint is that the phrase is related to the season in some way. Post the phrase in your team chats, as the other teams may still be racing. If you’re stumped, you may choose to (randomly) forfeit an idol for a hint.
1004 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
1004 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
1004 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
1004 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
GO

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!