This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Colosseum #13 (Battle Royale)

Topic » Colosseum #13 (Battle Royale)

1006 days 14 hours ago
harrywasnak
Billy vs. Rachael
X vs. Scott

Tonight you’re playing Alphabet Soup. You must play this with prod. You will be gathering letters and attempting to spell a word that earns more points than your opponent’s word. Your word must be on Dictionary.com to count.

To start, you will have to join a private group. You must gather letters from a large pit to spell your word. When you’re ready to begin, post *starts timer* in the forum of your group. After you start, you will have 10 minutes to gather letters.

To gather a letter, you must post these EXACT phrases IN ORDER:
*runs to pit*
*picks up letter*
*brings letter back to station*

After you post those 3 phrases in order, you will gain 1 letter, and you may repeat the process. Once your 10 minutes is up, I will pick your letters via random.org. Once your letters have been randomized, I will send them through tengaged mail, and you will have 10 minutes to submit your word. If you fail to submit within the time limit, you will be disqualified.

The letters are divided into 4 categories-
Very common: 1 point per letter in your word
A
B
D
E
L
N
S
T
Common: 2 points per letter in your word
C
G
H
I
F
M
O
P
R
Y
Uncommon: 4 points per letter in your word
J
K
U
V
W
Rare: 8 points per letter in your word
Q
X
Z

Very Common letters will be included 6 times in the randomizer, common 4 times, uncommon 2 times, & rare once. For every letter in the word you submit (if the word is valid), you will earn the corresponding number of points. The player that accumulates more points will win this elimination.
1006 days 14 hours ago
harrywasnak
You must begin competing by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1005 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
Billy forfeits to Rachael

Scott beats X 31-27

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!