This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 60: Season Questions / Thoughts

Topic » Day 60: Season Questions /..

3105 days 18 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Questions:
Do you think I did better this season from a strategic point of view than last season?
What was the most surprising moment for you?
What person who was gone early did you think would actually make it further?
Who do you think would have changed the game should they stayed?
If you were a contestant, who would you have targeted when it was about the final 6?
3105 days 17 hours ago
Barbiie
*** JONS QUESTIONS ***

Opinion on the side division? Who were you rooting for? Who did you like from each side. Who did you dislike from each side.

I loved the division in the house because last season was basically one alliance dominating the game and first season didn't really have sides so the side division this season made the season so much more interesting! I was rooting for both sides at different times. Like when one was in power one week I was hoping the other power the next week. I liked everyone from both sides :)

What was your favorite move this season?

My favorite move this season was DEFINITELY when Jay used the Power of Veto on week 2 to backdoor Harry. Oh my god, it was so hilarious to see him rage! And it's ironic because I though Jay and Harry were solid but I guess not.

Who were your 3 favorite players this season?

That's hard. On a personal level JAY, Marissa, and Daniel. But on a houseguest/player standpoint it's sooooo hard to pick because I like so many! Probably Marissa, Daniel, and Brady. But I love you all though they were just the most entertaining.

What eviction made you the saddest?

Probably Marissa and Daniel's because they both lost the game due to a stupid tie breaker question.

Opinion on ME as a houseguest?

Jon, literally I love you soo much! You were GREAT! Great with activeness, and keeping the game going. You were definitley a strategic beast, and I was so happy that you and Jay were a duo this season and ran the house for while! I also loved your confessionals and I plan on you being on a another season VERY soon.

Overall season opinions?

Definitley my favorite season for sure! Lots of great and active houseguest who kept the game fun! I don't regret choosing anyone!
3105 days 17 hours ago
Barbiie
*** MARISSAS QUESTIONS ***

Who is most likely to return from this season in a future season?

Well, I already have plans for some of you to join next season so you'll see :) but I think that everyone from final 9 and up will definitley return on some seasons in the future!

Who do YOU think was the best player this season?

Depends... I like to split them up into categories....

Best Physical: Marissa & Asher
Best Strategic: Daniel & Jon
Best Social: Skye & Asher & Jay

But if I had to choose one.... Most likely you or Jon.
3105 days 17 hours ago
Barbiie
Answering the others in the morning :) goodnight
3105 days 14 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Oh yeah! One more question! Rate the seasons from last to first based off of the enjoyment of you as a Host.
3105 days 10 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Yay Barbie actually thought I was entertaining!
3105 days ago
Tmag15
recommendation - let me in your next game
3105 days ago
jeff2k20
Recommendation- don't let tmag in your next game
3104 days 18 hours ago
winner132
What did you think of me overall in this season?

What did you think of the way I played the game?

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!