This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 60: Season Questions / Thoughts

Topic » Day 60: Season Questions /..

3102 days 9 hours ago
Barbiie
Hey you guys! :-)
It's me, your host Barbiie! This is the first time I've done this for a season so I'm excited. Basically I made this forum so that you guys can ask me questions about the season, about the houseguest, anything. Also it's for if you want some opinions about a season or a houseguest too. This is just if you MY view on houseguest or anything that happened this season.

Also I would LOVE some feed back this season of how I did as a host. Also some suggestions for next season to make it better, or more fun! Bad feedback is okay because it makes things better in the long run!

Thank you!! :-)

Also, it'd be much appreciated to throw out some possible twist/themes for future seasons!
3102 days 9 hours ago
Barbiie
Answering all questions once I have all the votes! In case I have to leak any info.
3102 days 9 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
You did great as a host! The only part where you went wrong is when you didn't rig the game for me to win XD
3102 days 9 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
I HAVE A TON OF QUESTIONS. I will probably think of more after this but for now.

Opinion on the side division? Who were you rooting for? Who did you like from each side. Who did you dislike from each side.

What was your favorite move this season?

Who were your 3 favorite players this season?

What eviction made you the saddest?

Opinion on ME as a houseguest?

Overall season opinions?

GREAT TWIST/THEME IDEAS

Duos. 3 returning duos and 4 new duos that are made in game on premiere night like BB13.

Fans vs Favorites half newbies half returnees

anything else I'll let you know :P
3102 days 9 hours ago
Barbiie
I was actually thinking that Jon xD
3102 days 9 hours ago
Barbiie
For the next season!
3101 days 20 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I would love a season like that!
3101 days 11 hours ago
winner132
I dont understand why its not like you would return @brady
3101 days 11 hours ago
winner132
Who is most likely to return from this season in a future season?

Who do YOU think was the best player this season?
3101 days 5 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
LMAO MARISSA ILY
3101 days 5 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Lol Marissa Barbie said I could be an all star
3101 days 3 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Brady didn't play that bad of a game. I mean he was one of the few people that seemed to play this game without someone who was more loyal to him than anyone else.
3100 days 20 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
That is true Jay people think I played a terrible game but I never had anybody to cling on to like Skye and Asher did.
3100 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
lol I don't hate your game. Hell the week you were evicted wasn't supposed to go down like that. XD
3100 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Although I'll admit that you could have been at least a little more open to trying to work with me XD
3100 days 7 hours ago
jeff2k20
Questions-
Rank the houseguests by how much skill you think they had

Who did you think would do good/bad before the season started?

How far do you think Brandon would have got if he survives week 1?

Opinion of me as a houseguest?

Recommendations- don't have returning jury comps be polls, try to prevent houseguests from bribing the tengaged community to get an unfair advantage that other people couldn't get, don't tell evicted houseguests who voted to evict them because they can tell the people remaining in the game how people voted
Overall I think you do a pretty good job

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!