This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother Twist of Fate 3 Applications

Topic » Big Brother Twist of Fate 3..

2845 days 23 hours ago
BBFAN95
Hey guys! Thank you for your interest in participating in Big Brother Season 2! There will be plenty of fun competitions for you guys, so I hope you join!

This is a simple application that lets me know how active and fun you will be in the house!

Name:

Sex:

Who is your favorite Houseguest and why?

Who is your least favorite Houseguest and why?

Are you a social, strategic, or physical competitor?

Describe yourself in three words.

What season is your favorite?

When will you be active (in EST)? (Choose several hours that you will really be active).

What twist will you like to see in the game?

Are you willing to join the cast for the entire summer and not quit in the middle of the game?

Note: DO NOT JOIN THIS GAME IF YOU ARE GOING TO NOT TALK OR COMPETE OR GOING AWAY FOR VACATION FOR WEEKS. ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IS A MUST!
2844 days 3 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Yaaaaayyyyy can't wait to watch season three!
2837 days 3 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Maybe season three should be everyone from last season except for eve
2836 days 16 hours ago
BBFAN95
Big Brother Twist of Fate will be on HOLD. I am really busy this summer and will not be able to host.
2572 days 20 hours ago
GerardoM13
Name: Jerry

Sex: Male

Who is your favorite Houseguest and why? Mitch because he was controling everything from behind

Who is your least favorite Houseguest and why? No one

Are you a social, strategic, or physical competitor? Strategic

Describe yourself in three words. Emotional, sassy, loyal

What season is your favorite? BBCAN 4

When will you be active (in EST)? (Choose several hours that you will really be active). 8est, 7est 9est

What twist will you like to see in the game?Jury comeback

Are you willing to join the cast for the entire summer and not quit in the middle of the game?
Yes

open group

Big Brother: Twist of Fate 3 (APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!