This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Eighth Runway~

Topic » ~The Eighth Runway~

3027 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
Sorry for such a long wait!
3027 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
Burra Kuda & Tara Toma you are both in and may leave the stage.
3027 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
Anacondoleezza!- No show.

Ching!- Dressing up as Santa seemed very by the book and not all that interesting. For your gift, I get that you’re all drag queens, but make up? For real?

Elkisha!- No show.

Pepper!- Your outfit is perfect even if you don’t have any shoes on, bringing the alcohol is a good idea, I didn’t particularly laugh, but you dancing around with it definitely made me appreciate it.

Meesha!- Hopping out of a tree? I love it! I love your hat, I really just enjoy the campiness of this look. Your gift wasn't that great, but I think it fits the bill.

Melody!- I thought you really had a classy and simple look while also having a funny gift.
3027 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
Ana & Elkisha are lipsyncing, send a lipsync of White Nights in a timely manner.

Ching, you're lucky, you're safe.

Meesha Gan. congratulations you have won this challenge!

Pepper & Melody you are both safe.
3027 days 1 hour ago
rollingderp
DUUU HANEEE GODDDDDD
3027 days ago
AintItFun
Confessional: I actually won? And Anal Rice is lip syncing against Amanda Lepore? Awesome!
3026 days 22 hours ago
rollingderp
Confessional: Meesha and I may have our differences, but she kinda deserved the win, honestly.
3026 days 19 hours ago
BoyToy4Cato
I hve to drop out apologies
3026 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
that okay Elkisha Diamond shantay u stay

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!