This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Giraffez, you need to give it up boo

Topic » Giraffez, you need to give it..

3003 days ago
zh1999
You are not fabulous and you will never be fabulous. If I wanted to come on her be fabulous, i could do that, because i am that kind of tengager. However, you are not that kind of tengager. I dare you say something about my queen in this competition, cuz i beat your ass twice, in a row. GIRl, just stop. I'll be back for 13 @Tayvie
3003 days ago
Giraffez
A how did you find out about this and b you didn't beat me the second time Amaya did
3003 days ago
zh1999
I didn't say I beat you the second time....I bet you twice though boo
3003 days ago
Giraffez
well yeah the first time my stats sucked HELL I didn't even expect to get second let alone win that one because I was starting school and stuff the second one was drina now that I think and I could of won if the Avant Garde challenge didn't fuck me over
3002 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
Lets be honest, Giraffez is not a fashion Queen. But she is a Queen and deserving of the title, she already won it. this isnt just about the look, this isnt just a talent competition, you need charisma, uniqueness, nerve, AND talent. Giraffez is SOLID in the first three which makes her a fierce competitor, does she have things to work on? Yes, we all do. But dont clock her because she dodsnt match your idea of a queen, she's serving a different package, not a weaker one.
3002 days 22 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
GET IT GIRAFFEZ

PUTHSY APPLAUDS YOU
3002 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
drina vodka is a record BREAKER and v. important
3002 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
you see the difference between me and the queens who think their shit don't stink I know when I fuck up and not afraid to admit it the best example was this season when we did the cancer challenge I knew if I saw my name I was lip syncing when I submitted the outfit and I knew that and I was ready to fight to stay and I did like I always do like for my first season my down fall was my inability to make avatars I was the only one doing them and I couldn't compete with it my second time I was too focused on making Tayvie happy and ended up screwing the pooch plus I just moved and started school so of course I couldn't commit that much time, Drina I was always simply out done and at the pivotal moment I just fucking flopped, Nina I was going through personal shit and again it just got away from me, Ally O'vera I was to focused to keep a gag going to where my looks ultimately suffered, Beagle lady the first time I got complacent, same with Janita I thought I could just lip sync my way through that challenge and got sent home because I got complacent, Beagle the second time was my best ever if you ask me because I grew stoped caring if Tayvie would like it or if you guys would and went with what I wanted and that's it, this time well honestly I don't know what I did other then beat rory and slay Derp when she tries to come for me I don't take it because it's not reading it's actually bullying like they make Violet Chachki look like a saint and most people know I despise Violet with a burning passion so yeah you can say what you want about me but I know who I am in my astetic and I keep to that I also keep to doing my lip syncs even though EVERYONE at one point pokes fun at my size or critisise and judge me on how big I am before they know me I'm actually a very sweet person I live a vegetarian life eating only eggs, cheese, and fish because you just need protein to survive and nuts don't cut it, I'm predisposed to be big because that was how I was raised and I have a thyroid condition where I just simply can't lose weight unless I have two surgeries one being to remove my thyroid and then lap band to help me lose the weight I have and I simply don't want them because A I happen to like how my thyroid does my hormones and B to me lap band is a last resort I will eventually have to have it but I'm not because I still have hope I can beat it and lose the weight myself so before you try to come for me try to get to know me ok because honestly your not tearing me down your just more or less annoying and boring me like seriously come up with better shit or just don't do groups with me in them because I'll never not do a group just because someone who doesn't like me or vice versa is there so yeah thank you I've said my piece have a good day and a good life I honestly hope nothing but the best for you derp and Rory in life because unlike you guys I'm not petty well I am but I get over it quickly it's about time you guys do the same and learn between reading and bullying
3002 days 20 hours ago
zh1999
K :).
3001 days 20 hours ago
rollingderp
#Seaweed
how did i miss this

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!