This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Winners Reunion

Topic » All Winners Reunion

2512 days 18 hours ago
Cornelia
Jake the snake is now out!
2512 days 17 hours ago
obscurity
finally the nightmare is over, see u never gaiaphage
2512 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
agreed
2512 days 17 hours ago
Caliboy
1 hour 34 min agoGaiaphagee
agreed shadi, this ftc was really a good healthy discussion. no one bashing each other, no bitterness. it was a nice finish

Congrats Jake the fact that you kept bringing my name up is annoying like I really did think erik played the better game than you. Creating a facade an unnecessary one with me was really annoying and I wanted to call you out on it mid merge however it didn't deter because I felt we were on same page regardless of that part of the game.

I honestly didn't think sagar and Robby would be so bitter at Erik for takin them out during the double TC which tends to screw people up which I get but in the end I thought it made sense and should of saw that game more deserving than Ivvy than Erik.

But not trying to argue with you jake your win is deserving to jury just by a toss up. congrats now can stop hearing you spit my name out as if my reasoning is due to bitterness cuz there was moves I really didn't like from you that I wouldn't call sole survivor.
2512 days 17 hours ago
Caliboy
But congrats to both of you finalists and the rest of the cast it's been fun and a pleasure Chris!! Enjoy not hosting and maybe flopping in some group games lol or actually win some?

Anyways no hard feelings towards anyone here will most likely see y'all again in another series. Idk why 3 Tombali members thought I hated them at merge or something.
Sagar/Wyatt/Robby I just saw you three as an obvious Core. Knew nothing of jake or nattie coming in.
2512 days 16 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Grays jake. You actually were my second choice to win. I just wanted to give Erik every chance that I could so I made ivy my second vote.

You didn't really impress me much at FTC and ivy probably did have the best FTC so I felt it was warranted.
2512 days 16 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Grays jake. You actually were my second choice to win. I just wanted to give Erik every chance that I could so I made ivy my second vote.

You didn't really impress me much at FTC and ivy probably did have the best FTC so I felt it was warranted.
2512 days 15 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Well thanks Jeremy! I fought my butt off at the FTC LOL
2512 days 13 hours ago
KBeastW
gratz jake!! you were my winner pick after i left i just had a feeling it would work out for you!
great season, great series, look forward to seeing the winner rankings, season rankings and what ever else rankings :)
2512 days 12 hours ago
Cornelia
Thanks Kent!!!! And Sean I won so obviously the jury respected and liked my game more so yeah haha :)
2507 days 20 hours ago
Quackerz
ayy im late to the party but congrats jake it was obvious your heart was in this from the start

why didn't i just lay low and hope merge would be at 11 </3

rip

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!