This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Winners Reunion

Topic » All Winners Reunion

2519 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
If I get all the votes by 6 PM EST tonight then it'll be then. Otherwise sometime tomorrow, probably at 6 PM EST.
2519 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
TOMORROW
2518 days 4 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
GL Jake and Erik!!!<333 the fact we're the last F3 ever is pretty insane :0

Overall I genuinely love this cast altogether and I'm glad I got to play with so many Gaiaflop legends and group game legends. I'm honored to play with you all.

I'm looking forward to this!
2518 days 4 hours ago
Cornelia
Best of luck Erik and Ivy! Just like Ivy said it's crazy we made it to the final 3 on an all winners season, and we should be all proud of ourselves for that achievement! No matter what happens I'm happy with the game I played and I'm thankful for Chris for giving me the opportunity to return for his final season! Also it was a pleasure playing against all the greats from Chris's series over the past 3 generations. :)
2518 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
I'm ready for my third million dollar check
2518 days 4 hours ago
Nattie
Aw Ivy that's sweet, I enjoyed playing with you too! Best of luck to you all.
2518 days 4 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Christian_

Imagine us playing this season together

We could've slayed this game together for the 2nd time </3
2518 days 4 hours ago
Chastain
Best of luck u 3
2518 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
gl guys
2518 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Welcome to the reunion of Gaia's Survivor 50: ALL WINNERS
2518 days 4 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
:D
2518 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
5 min agoDelete Reply_ivyyy_445
Christian_

Imagine us playing this season together

We could've slayed this game together for the 2nd time </3

Gamechangers 2.0 <3

Although at least I got to give all of y'all the immunity challenge from hell to make up for my absence XD
2518 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Before we begin anything, I'd like to thank everyone for this season. I've been playing with idea for All Winners but we just have not had enough active winners to pull it off. Finally for the final season you guys made it possible. I cannot thank you guys enough for being a part of this series for the past 6 years. Thank you for giving me a helluva final season. I genuinely had a blast hosting it.
2518 days 4 hours ago
Cornelia
Thank you guys! It's been a great season to end on!
2518 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Also thank you to my cohost Christian'_. You did awesome helping out this season and thank you for being a part of this series since the very first season. When you start to solo host I know you'll do great. Thanks brother!
2518 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
Good luck finalists

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!