This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP 2 (Vancouver Island) *James & Nicolette

Topic » EP 2 (Vancouver Island) *James..

1523 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
1523 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
For the newest episode of Naked & Afraid we will be traveling to Canada where contestants will have to battle the extremely damp and cold rain forest that is home to the most populated place for bears, cougars, and wolves.
1523 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Lets meet the contestants!
~James~
James is a young man who wants to put his skills to the test. At only 17 years old james will face a challenge like no other. His morale is going to be in question when stranded on a island naked next to a stranger but time will tell how strong this soon to be man will be or become. At school you can find james talking to everyone he gets a chance too. He's a likable and sociable person which can both help and hurt him in this game. Of all the places he wanted to travel too he especially wanted to go to a rain forest saying he can use the resources more so over other terrains which can only help him in his quest. Will james have what it takes to be naked & Afriad?
PSR-6.5
Item brought- Fire starter kit (does not come with knife but you start out with one)
1523 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
~Nicolette~
This zoologist finds mother nature FASCINATING but will she soon find that mother nature is a lot scarier then she thinks? This down to earth 23 year old lady is ready to test her book smarts in natures final exam. She also claims that a rain forest would best suit her skills. Her choice for the item she's bringing is quite unique. She has chosen to bring her field notebook so she can study her environment. But it's going to be quite hard to study when the final is right around the corner. Can she last the 21 days and learn more about herself and nature in the process?
PSR-6.2
Item brought- Field notebook
1523 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
So now we just have to set a time where we are all free to get some days in. each person will have 7 turns a day to do things. Check out last episode to see how this game is played a little better. Also this is going to be probably the coldest environment for the season so I am providing cloth for you guys to make clothes or do whatever with. I work tomorrow (monday) 2-10 pm est But after that i am off for the next 3 days (as of right now) so tell me what works best for you guys. and if you have any questions lmk now!
1523 days 5 hours ago
BluJay112
I can start tomorrow at 10pm.
1523 days 5 hours ago
BluJay112
*shakes James’ hand* I’m so excited to begin this adventure with you!1!1!2! ^.^
1523 days 5 hours ago
BluJay112
wait.... o.O james? You look so familiar..... o: James?!?? JAMES?

It’s me, do you remember me? ^u^

we dated in high school, what good times.... ;u;
1523 days ago
J2999
Aren't we 6 yrs apart mate......

And I can't do 10 tmrw that's 3am my time!!!!

Sunday/Monday/Wednesday - Can do until 8pm EST
Tuesday - can do until 9pm EST
Thursday/Friday/Saturday - any time goes
1522 days 20 hours ago
BluJay112
I just can’t do 4:00am-4:30pm on weekdays. On weekends I’m free altogether
1522 days 7 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Let’s aim for Tuesday around 5 pm est
1521 days 11 hours ago
J2999
Would like 7pm Tuesday work by any chance ???
1521 days 11 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Most likely
1520 days 14 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Today might not be the best day. What’s the latest y’all can stay up on a week day?
1520 days 12 hours ago
J2999
It depends on the day, my times are above and will remain the same
1520 days 8 hours ago
BluJay112
I can do it right nowbb

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!