This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Rules~

Topic » ~Rules~

1548 days 22 hours ago
FloatingToaster
This is a very creative game I have came up with that will mimic the TV show "Naked & Afraid" At first it is gonna be a lot of trial and error so be patient if some things don't work out. But i believe i have everything mapped out and it'll work! So the rules go as followed...

~You must survive 21 "days" out in the wilderness. Each episode will contain 2 people and will be assigned to you when we start. This will be run on turns much like a hunger games group game. each day can be anywhere from 10-20 turns depending on how fast the pace is. Turns will consist of YOU telling me what you want to do and you doing them the way you want. look at me more as the game maker. you make all the decisions but i tell you whats going on, your surroundings, potential problems, and options for what your next decisions are. for instance if you tell me you want to build a shelter i will give you about 3 pictures of potential places you can start to build a shelter with the pros and cons of each place. You must then make a decision that'll impact your future.
~DAY 1~
On day one you will meet your partner, be allowed to bring one survival item from home (like a fire- starter, machete, tarp, ect..) everyone will be given a map, bag, and knife to go along with it. I will then show you the map and where you are with also the extraction point marked on it. You get control from there. you must then pick a place that looks good and start surviving!

~Survival bars~ You will have 3 survival bars that represent how your body and mind are fairing in the harsh environment. Each will start at 100%. They are as followed..

-HUNGER- Hunger will typically drop 10-20% a day if you arent consuming enough protein or food. being hungry will affect your whole body and ability to do certain things in your camp.

-DEHYDRATION- this will drop 20-25% a day if you are intaking no water. If you dont have water in 4 days you will day

-MORALE- This is a critical bar as well. Good morale is a necessity when it comes to surviving. the more bad decisions you make and the more unhappy you are the more you deteriorate. lower morale means that the decisions you get delt by me wont be good ones until you bring that back up 

-Injury Lists- You will almost certainly have an injury list. whether its a cut that could get infected or something more serious. These injurys can drain your survival bar and take you out of the game if not treated. Being med evactuated can happen if not careful.

~Something i wont put up with his bitching towards me. This will be a very hard game to run and I am going to try to make it difficult to win and as fair as possible. So lets have fun and not take it so seriously. I don't want people bitching that it wasnt fair. you signed up for it and I am going to give everyone the same treatment.

~Activity~ ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL!!! If we set on a timeframe to play then you better be there and ready to be involved into the game. Can't have people leaving half way through a session because It'll mess up the system.

~PSR- Or Primitive Survival Rating, Rates how good you are at surviving. You will answer A lot of survival questions in your application that will determine your PSR. And the decisions you make in the game will affect your ending PSR. PSR is going to be a big thing if you want to return for the season finale which is "Naked & Afraid XL" which will take 8-12 of the seasons best survivalist to survive 14 actual days. XL will be non-live though and a lot harder to win.

~DAY 21~ On the last day you will need to make your way to the extraction point which will be located on your map. It'll be dangerous and you'll need to be prepared for it. Someone with low survival bars at this point will probably not make it.
1548 days 22 hours ago
FloatingToaster
PSR will be ranked from 0-10 BTW
1525 days 2 hours ago
FloatingToaster
This game will officially be ran with 7 turns in a day. You can use turns to do things in the game like find food, build shelter ect.. after each contestants 7 moves it will be night time and your night will be simulated to the next day
1518 days 2 hours ago
FloatingToaster
I have also added exhaustion as a survival bar which is kinda self explanatory. Also morale is critical because not only will bad options occur more but if it gets really low you might be forced to tap out due to mental instability. You don't want to go insane in the wilderness.

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!