This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor Samoa)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Survivor..

2276 days 10 hours ago
Robbyjak
Alright, sorry for taking so long to address you all.
I have 3 questions, for all 3 of you:

What move, that you made, had the biggest impact on getting you here?
What was a moment in the game where you felt hopeless and how did you overcome it?
In what ways did you take your fate into your own hands?
2276 days 9 hours ago
LenaRose
Deciding to turn my back on Chandelier to get the majority vote on my side.

What was a moment in the game where you felt hopeless and how did you overcome it?
Probably day one until my first immunity challenge. I overcame it by fighting hard, believing in myself and achieving something I didn't think I would.

The first would be winning immunity but non immunity ways would be switching from one alliance to another.
2276 days 6 hours ago
Robbyjak
Thanks Lena!
2276 days 5 hours ago
LenaRose
You're welcome Robby
2276 days 3 hours ago
Birks4444
@Robby I have lots of homework to finish b4 midnight!!! I promise I'll answer that question tomorrow though!!!!
2275 days 5 hours ago
Birks4444
Using the idol on Hoop, then Taylor TBH. That really told them that I trusted them and ensured that hoop would tell me who Chandelier voted 4 and if Chandelier won F4 immunity, I would be safe because of me being loyal to Taylor. This move was the foundation point that helped me make F3.

My weakest moment in the beginning when I didn't interact much due to inactivity. However, I stepped it up and now im sitting here.

I really love this question in particular and forgot to mention this in my plea. I do believe that I am the only one in this F3 that did not have to rely on chance. I made sure my social connections were on point. While I love Taylor and Lena, if I had to compare: Taylor would have gone home if I didn't play my idol on her and Lena would have been gone if Chandelier won immunity. I literally took my fate into my own hands and did never have to rely on POSSIBILITIES. I was never stuck in a "bad" situation and played a consistent game!!!

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!