This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Sangua

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Sangua

2137 days 8 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Chancellor legit told me hes not voting for me to win in the end, so ur argument makes 0 sense. Your still just tryna hide from the fact that u and everyone here knows ur gonna win in the end.

And the truth is, if hoop and kyle go to the end with u, there not winning this game. Ask any jury member.
2137 days 8 hours ago
RedsKanto
Hey will there ever be a tribal where there is no fighting?
2137 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
There will never be a no fight tribal, it just not going to happen.
2137 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
Let's all sleep
2137 days 7 hours ago
RedsKanto
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK CHANDLER! Then again my graduation is tomorrow.
2137 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
*smh* the act of desperation is a tad much Taylor...
2136 days 19 hours ago
FireX
From josiahsurvivor bought in shop Killer Vogue
i love u babi heres ur first gift. Slay with that red hair.

Yea your not kissing ass or anything
2136 days 19 hours ago
RedsKanto
Today marks my new chapter in life
2136 days 19 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
I gave chancellor the gift because i felt bad for what i did to him because i made a bad move.

And yeah chancellor is still not voting for me to win, I am just tyring to be nice.
2136 days 17 hours ago
FireX
We can all tell that was kissing ass. You doing that right after something you dont feel bad about doing is called kissing ass.
2136 days 17 hours ago
RedsKanto
Yeah TBH, you did the same thing as me, so you don’t get a pass either
2124 days 23 hours ago
Birks4444
Question to X:

You claim that Taylor is fake and talks shit. Yet you still claim that Taylor would win at FTC knowing very well that you'd be a bitter juror??? Stop cancelling out you're own points lmao.

"NO ONE CAN WIN AGAINST YOU"
"YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT EVERYONE"
"DONT ACT LIKE YOURE NOT A HUGE THREAT TO WIN AT THE END"
"YOU ARE SO FAKE

You are literally saying the opposite of you're original sentence. Make up you're mind about you're own opinion. Hoop, Kyle make the smart decision. It doesn't matter if X blows up on you for being disloyal because Survivor has nonrulebook. He can be pissed all he wants. Don't be scared to make the move.
2124 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
It took you nearly two weeks to come up with an argument? God you are a kid
2124 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
I mean seriously - How does being fake mean he can't win? Fake people win all the time. It's why the term 'fake' even came about.

And here you are telling Hoop and Kyle to vote your way instead of X's. You can say it's a "smart decision" all you want to but you only think that because it's YOUR decision.

I don't yet know who I'm voting for because we don't even know who is going to be in the fucking finale. Everybody stop this stupid clique shit and let the game progress like it's supposed to.

Oh and Birks, you are no longer a part of this game. You lost. Stop trying to influence those still in the game.
2124 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
I love how much drama is happening even though we haven't resumed the finale yet.

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!