This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Sangua

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Sangua

2139 days 3 hours ago
bryantandf
Welcome to Tribal Council!

We'll now bring in the members of our jury.

Liam, Brady, Brian and Birks voted out at the last Tribal Council!

I'l ask you all some questions.

Chandler - How is this vote based on this tribal?

Chancellor - Your name has come up a lot in tribal. Worried that you could be next?

X - Immunity is once again yours. Is immunity your safe option at this point?

Kyle - As far as I can see, your name has come up the most in this group game. Worried that it might be you next?

Hoop - If people have idols, when do you think people will start playing it?

Jae - How are people thinking of who to bring to the final 3?

Taylor - Clearly you were unhappy from last vote. Why is that?

Send your votes to me by 12th of June, 8PM EST

You can also send confessionals if you want to.

You cannot vote for X.

Note : After the reading of the vote will be the immunity challenge and it will be live.
2139 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
Damn X
2139 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
Jae - How are people thinking of who to bring to the final 3?

Of course. But right now you have to balance who'd be good to the end, but also who's an immediate threat to your game. If you take out a "jury threat" too early just because they're a a jury threat, then that might not be the best move compared to taking out someone who's a more immediate threat.
2139 days 3 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Taylor - Clearly you were unhappy from last vote. Why is that?

because no one told me the accual vote. And also freakin annoyed cuz X wins every challenge
2139 days 3 hours ago
FireX
X - Immunity is once again yours. Is immunity your safe option at this point?

Its the only way i get to ftc so yea. I mean lets be honest i would have to win at least 3 more immunity challenges and it sucks because that means in total i would have to win 6. I have 1 trick but at f4 it means jack shit. Thid game is so draining and everytime i feel like i have got into a alliance because ppl see i am loyal i find out a ton of shit and its back to the bottom. Its like i am talking to a group of fake ppl sometimes who plan to vote me out if i dont win Immunity but spend every second i do saying they have my back

I guees i dont want to find out and thats why i am trying so hard in these challenges. I like some of these ppl and its weird to see them play different then how they are outside of this game.
2139 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
Chandler - How is this vote based on this tribal?

Honestly this tribal is very mysterious and I'm feeling like I was a few days ago with no certainty of what will happen because I feel that now that we're in F7 everyone wants to do a big move
2139 days 1 hour ago
MyrtleMountain
Chancellor - Your name has come up a lot in tribal. Worried that you could be next?
Yes/No [No: Because I feel like if I stayed loyal to my allies and help them out I shouldn’t go]
Yes: Because I mean we down to a tough cast of 7 like wtf I’m very scared thes last two tribals will determine what the final 5 will be like
2138 days 7 hours ago
RedsKanto
I always have a feeling I could be next, but just because your name comes up a lot in a game does not mean you are a target. I could be very wrong about this, but it is a thought.
2138 days 7 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Kyle fuck off, ur a fucking untrsutworthy bitch,
2138 days 7 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Fuck u kyle, idc what happenes im gonna do whatever it takes to get ur scrawny flip flopping ass out of here
2138 days 7 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Fuck u kyle, i put so much fucking trust in u kyle but u tell everyone everything i say like wtf dude. Like u cant keep any secrets u just fucking spill everything fucking flip flopper u dont even wanna win this game u just wanna stir shut up, well fuck u. ur going home, belive that ur gonna be on THE JURY. BELIVE IT BITCH U HURT ME SO MUCH I AM SO DONE WITH U
2138 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Is this fake like ik he trys to get ppl to fake fight
2138 days 6 hours ago
RedsKanto
Taylor we all know you lied. You want to use an idol on Chandler to get Jae out. And you get mad at me for lying? When you lied to me? I didn’t lie to you. I just told everyone the truth.
2138 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Tbh this cast is so fake
2138 days 4 hours ago
RedsKanto
I cannot fucking believe I am gone because of your dumbass lies Taylor, and your fake ass Chancellor
2138 days 3 hours ago
bryantandf
I'll go tally the votes

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!