This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Sangua

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Sangua

2143 days 9 hours ago
bryantandf
Welcome to Tribal Council!

We'll now bring in the members of our jury.

Liam, and Brady, voted out at the last Tribal Council!

I'l ask you all some questions.

Brian - You were close to winning immunity today. Disappointed that you didn't win the challenge?

Chandler - Last tribal, there was just chaos and someone went home with drawing rocks. How divided is this tribe at the moment?

Chancellor - You did receive a good number of votes last tribal. Worried that it might be you next?

X - Immunity is yours today. How do you feel about winning the challenge?

Kyle - Do you know of any final 3 alliances currently?

Hoop - So far, no one has played an idol yet. Is it safe to assume that no one has an idol?

Jae - Do you think people are basing their votes on who has pairs still?

Birks - You were involved in the revote with X. Worried that it could be you next?

Taylor - Is it safe to say that people are no longer playing based on tribal lines?

Send your votes to me by 7th of June, 8PM EST

You can also send confessionals if you want to.

You cannot vote for X.

Note : After the reading of the vote will be the immunity challenge but it will be non-live.
2143 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
Brian - You were close to winning immunity today. Disappointed that you didn't win the challenge?

Kinda. I'm starting to unravel the lies some people have spread around tho *glares at Jae* and truth be told I think people are gonna be surprised with all the shit that has been spread. Unfortunately for some my Screenshot feature is working just fine. XD

So yes and no. Yes I'm disappointed because I might go, and no because now I can see exactly whether I will go or not now.
2143 days 9 hours ago
RedsKanto
There are final 3 alliances going around I bet ya. But I dont know of any right off the tope of my head.
2143 days 9 hours ago
Birks4444
Birks - You were involved in the revote with X. Worried that it could be you next?

Yes I am definitely worried. There are two people locked for Final 2 right now and Chandler and Chancellor are fighting over the 3rd spot in their alliance to lose at the final tribal council. I've been a target since the merge started, but I've fought and will keep on fighting. I suck at challenges, have a bad social game, am not smart and am the youngest here. I am not a threat and voting for me is a useless move but I don't expect much from useless people and they've never failed to surprise me.
2143 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
*looks at the F3 that Birks, Taylor, and Hoop have had since day 1 because they made F4 in the other game*

*Looks at him judging a 2 man alliance that hasn't been together but for 2 days*

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
2143 days 9 hours ago
FireX
X - Immunity is yours today. How do you feel about winning the challenge?

I want to cry happy tears rn. I thought i was dead at last tribal but i survived and i knew i needed to win immunity after that . I did just that and its the best feeling ever
2143 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Oh someone definitely has to have an idol at this point.
2143 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
Jae - Do you think people are basing their votes on who has pairs still?

No, they're basing them off of personal issues *looks at Kyle* or just whatever other people tell them to do. There's clear sides and if people don't want to do what's best for their game, I can't make them :)

Also, if people want to accuse ME of spreading around lies *glares at Brian* maybe they should look in the mirror because they might have just been the ones to divide everyone else in the first place. I only flip when I see red flags. And I saw plenty of them.

Either people should start realizing that there's only ONE winner and a final THREE, or else most of the people here are playing for 4th or 5th, and I really don't respect that at all.This game is getting harder to survive in, especially because I can't compensate for when people make moves that deliberately ruin their own game. And Brady didn't deserve to go out on a rock draw for their poor gameplay.  #KnowThat
2143 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
Jae you flip because the sun shines LMAO You didn't need a reason honey :P
2143 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
It was actually very well thought out and I weighed my options a lot. I was tempted not to do what I did because I actually like you as a person, but I'm not going to screw myself for other people.

And I didn't-- other people screwed themselves AND me over lol
2143 days 9 hours ago
Birks4444
agoBrainJak
*looks at the F3 that Birks, Taylor, and Hoop have had since day 1 because they made F4 in the other game*

*Looks at him judging a 2 man alliance that hasn't been together but for 2 days*

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
-----------
LMAO IF YOU DID YOUR RESEARCH YOU WOULDNT BE MAKING FALSE ASSUMPTIONS.

Me an Taylor backstabbed Hoop in the Final 5 last season and were secretly plotting against each other. We have not voted the same way. One of Taylor/Hoop flipped to save X. This alone should be enough to disprove your lue about us having a final 3.

Also, I've just been told that you are sending messages to people saying I'm targeting them, BRIAN.
2143 days 8 hours ago
bryantandf
Shouldn't have named it Blood vs Water. Should have been Survivor Season 8: Drama Season XD

Just inserting joke here :p
2143 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
Yeah but the screenshot of you begging for them to make a f4 with you got around fast LOL

and I'm not and I can screenshot LOL
2143 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
you see unlike you losers, I don't lie about random shit so nobody can screenshot me and claim i'm lying.
2143 days 8 hours ago
Birks4444
Oh really you can screenshot? How about you show everyone the non-existent screenshot of me saying that Kyle is targeting you???

And that alliance was a long time ago AND FAILED JSYK when one member ratted us out and the others flipped
2143 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
I didn't say Kyle was targeting me?

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!