This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Tadhana

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Tadhana

2157 days 12 hours ago
bryantandf
Welcome to Tribal Council!

I'l ask you all some questions.

Chancellor - In comparison with your tribe's idol board and #Galang's idol board would you think that anyone in this game has an idol?

Burger - What happened in the immunity challenge?

Jay - How will this vote go down tonight?

Kyle - Again, with the fact that 1 of you 8 will be voted out, this means that a pair will be affected once again. How does one think about that?

Jayden - Have there been major alliances formed already?

Steve - Losing twice in a row so far, what does the tribe need to do to change to win?

Ambar - Are there any threats you are concerned about?

Dan - Do you think the #Galang tribe will take over the #Tandang tribe?

Send your votes to me by 25nd of May, 7PM EST

You can also send confessionals if you want to.

Note : After the reading of the vote will be the immunity challenge and it will be live.
2157 days 12 hours ago
RedsKanto
At this point, its much less about pairs and more about who can help us survive one more day in this game.
2157 days 12 hours ago
dwipeouts
Does a penis take over a vagina?
2157 days 12 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
What happened in the immunity challenge?

My team wasn’t doing he best. It would be hypocritical if I said I did my part. I was at school and track practice all day so I didn’t have time to participate. I’ve been busy recently but since it’s Memorial Weekend, I’m off for a few days. So I will be a huge help if I stay.
2157 days 12 hours ago
bryantandf
@Dan

answer the question seriously. >:(
2157 days 12 hours ago
steve4280
Steve - Losing twice in a row so far, what does the tribe need to do to change to win?

We need to give it all we got and stay active. I know me and a few others consistently show up on challenges and do there best but our tribe has inactives that are holding us down. And we need to win challenges else we'll all end up walking away a loser
2157 days 11 hours ago
topazisqueen
Chancellor - In comparison with your tribe's idol board and #Galang's idol board would you think that anyone in this game has an idol?

Yes there is someone in this game that has a idol idk if there on this tribe or the other but looking at the board there should be someone who has a idol
2157 days 11 hours ago
dwipeouts
idk. there returnees but we knew this going in so we can't really bitch and whine about it too much
2156 days 23 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
Im not sure, but i feel as though a person who didnt participate in the challenge should go over someone who at least tried to do the challenge
2156 days 12 hours ago
bryantandf
I'll go tally the votes.
2156 days 12 hours ago
bryantandf
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so.....
2156 days 12 hours ago
bryantandf
*no one stands*
2156 days 12 hours ago
bryantandf
Ok once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council immediately. I'll read the votes.
2156 days 12 hours ago
bryantandf
First vote

Kyle (Self-Vote)

1 vote Kyle
2156 days 12 hours ago
bryantandf
Second vote

Ambar (Self-Vote)

1 vote Kyle, 1 vote Ambar
2156 days 12 hours ago
bryantandf
Third vote

Ambar

2 votes Ambar, 1 vote Kyle

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!