This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #20 - #Friendssss

Topic » Audition #20 - #Friendssss

2608 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2608 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I actually love this song, it's my jam, but... I know Bonnie hates it and is likely saying no unless she wants more duos slash groups...

What I hate is your name but whatever, we haven't really had many duos in the past, so... I'm down.

I'm sure Lorde & Bonnie are saying no, so... hoping for Tori!

Cuz I say strong yes.
2608 days 15 hours ago
Illdi
Charlie Puth can shove a rake down my throat, please and thank you.

I actually really enjoyed this performance, it wasn't exactly memorable but it was nice. I think having a duo in the competition would be amazing. With some good song choices you guys could power ahead.

That being said, I'm forcing you to change your name. As in you literally have to otherwise I will change my mind.

Yes
2608 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
YOU HAVE MADE IT TO HOLLYWOOD

But Tori and Bonnie have insight too!
Let's hear it!
2608 days 13 hours ago
wuau
Thank You judges for your comments and we will definitely make an improvement for the next show
2608 days 9 hours ago
stuartlittle16
First duo and I loved it:D We definitely need diversity in the competition and you guys are perfect. Your voices mend so well together. Cant wait to see what you guys come up with next.

Yes from me
2608 days 8 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
I fucking loathe this song. The chorus is bland and boring. Charlie Puth is so overrated and gross. I also feel like you won't have a consistent artistry moving forward and you will just choose random duets to string yourself along on the fact that you are a duo.

I am saying no but since you're already through you'll have a chance to prove me wrong.
2608 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You've made it to HOLLYWOOD!!!

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!