This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #19 - S P E N C E R

Topic » Audition #19 - S P E N C ..

2614 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2614 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*claps*
I love everything about this.. niche and genre and performance and all of that.

I even love how you spaced out your name, how edgy and profitable!

Yeah, overall, idrc about what gender you are, like, we don't know Gaga's gender either so it's like a cute parallel.

It's a yes from me
2614 days 9 hours ago
rory17
Spencer is a unisex name, sorry for the confusion! Thank you so much!
2614 days 6 hours ago
Illdi
I adored this performance so much. I think my favourite thing about it was your theatricality, you really used your voice to emote and that's something a lot of famous singers can't do, *cough cough* lanadelrey

Your voice itself was great as well, I see the potential for you to do so much more with it and really push your artistic boundaries.

Also you look incredible, we haven't seen anyone like you in the competition so far.

Yes.
2613 days 10 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Your very unique when it comes to everyone else in this competition. You would stand out easily against everyone else. Your voice is so clear and nice. The piano was a nice touch as well.

Yes from me !
2613 days 8 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
This is top 5 Gaga songs for me definitely. The theatrics were perfect. They weren't overdone at all which allowed them to add to the performance without detracting from the vocals. With Joanne being recently released and Gaga being on top of the world right now, there is a lot of room for someone with your artistry to shine. I'm excited for your future in this competition.

Yes!
2613 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
YOU MADE IT TO HOLLYWOOD!
2612 days 17 hours ago
rory17
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!