This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #18 - Callista Lita

Topic » Audition #18 - Callista Lita

2589 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2589 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*takes anti depressants with alcohol*

That performance made me feel like an alcoholic again... it was so bad imo... like... the one good thing about it is that it shows the impact Rë Këmbësor from AI 1 has impacted the music industry indefinitely... but... yeah that was... a huge risk of a performance really just failing in all regards, like... there was no range or really... anything good about it...

I wanted to say yes, but we already have an indie gal here and even tho I'd love to see a rivalry between you and whatever her name is, I can justify a yes from it...

So I'm saying no
2589 days 10 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
This definitely gives me legend Re Kembesor vibes, but this is a cheap knock off of that icon. You look like feces mixed with cotton candy and you sounded like the only place you had performed was the Peoples Temple led by Jim Jones who was responsible for the deaths of 909 in the mass murder/suicide in Jonestown.

So maybe if those 909 were still alive you'd have a demographic but unfortunately that isn't the case. So RIP Jonestown victims as well as your career.

No.
2589 days 5 hours ago
Illdi
It wasn't great obviously, but I really would love to take a chance on you.

You've shown that you can think outside of the box and are not afraid to show something different which is what we desperately need in this competition. I see the potential.

Yes.
2588 days 9 hours ago
stuartlittle16
This was a very weird performance and your voice wasnt that great as well. I dont think I can take a risk for you to make this competition so im sorry but....

its a no from me
2588 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Sadly, you did not make it.

You can try again though!

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!