This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #16 - Justin Tribek

Topic » Audition #16 - Justin Tribek

2610 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2610 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Oh my yikes....... okay... so.... I'm very conflicted in all honesty, because as a vocal this really was not my favorite... if I were to be honest I really just have to say it's probably one of my LEAST favorites, like it really gave me a headache...

But, I do see potential if you kept going down this path and did more performances like this... except like.... not this. LOL that's confusing.

So, yeah I'm gonna say yes due to... pure potential.
2610 days 11 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
This was pretty good. I wouldn't use covers from this person again. Definitely stick with the genre though. Maybe even use actual P@TD performances next time. I like your genre and artistry so I'm gonna say yes. But you're a wildcard right now.
2610 days 6 hours ago
Illdi
I'm really not sure how I feel about this performance. As the other judges have stated, there is a lot of potential there but I don't know if I'm convinced.

Your expression needs a lot of work cause when you're belting it does look like you're constipated and that's a big no no.

It did feel like you were straining to hit the notes at times. And I just didn't get a great idea of you as a performer.

Overalll, it's a no from me
2609 days 10 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I never knew this was the song title to this song. Your voice is good but sounds like its a musical number. I see potential in you tho.

Yes from me
2609 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You made it to Hollywood!!!

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!