This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #15 - Jess Asyre

Topic » Audition #15 - Jess Asyre

2588 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2588 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I like saying yes to the majority of male singers just so we can have male singers, so it's a yes from me already as soon as I saw "male"

This was a good performance, I think I've seen it before, so it's not very original or like shookening, but, well, it's good to get away from cliche and mediocre performance at the start and like growing from there, so.. i see good potential from you because Bruno Mars is a very like... wide range of areas to touch on from here, like you can be upbeat poppy or down beat ballad like performances like this, so...

You definitely are someone to keep an eye on.
2588 days 18 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Good performance. It was interesting that you chose a slow song because most people so far have strayed away from piano ballads. Your vocals were good even though you were unplugged like this which is impressive. Bruno is an interesting choice with a lot of versatility so definitely stick with him or artists similar to him.

YES FROM ME.
2588 days 13 hours ago
Illdi
I definitely enjoyed this performance. There haven't been any male auditions so far that I definitely liked so congratulations on being the first one.

Your vocals were nice and smooth but powerful when they needed to be, showing that you obviously have a lot of control. As Bonnie said, you seem to have a lot of versatility which could really set you up for success.

Yes
2587 days 17 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Im glad you auditioned today. Easily one of my favorite Male contestants this season. Your voice is so soft and I can fall asleep to it, In a good way of coarse.

Yes
2587 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You made it to HOLLYWOOD!

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!