This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #14 - Skylar Harris

Topic » Audition #14 - Skylar Harris

2614 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2614 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
YES YES YES

So, I'm a recent recruit to the Avril stan club, but she's easily one of the... BEST modern day pop rock vocalists EVER and I just recently got this album this track is on and I finally heard the full version, so maybe I got my recency bias cap on and I'm honestly just.... inlove tbh.

It's a yes from me and I am confident you'll get a yes from a certain... other... BIGGER stan then me, who knows who they are.
2614 days 13 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
INSTANT YES.

These vocals were flawless. Your high register was on point. There was no pitch issues and even more impressive is you were sitting down the whole time. I can't wait to see what else you'll bring.

YES YES YES
2614 days 9 hours ago
Illdi
*stands and claps*
This has got to be my favourite audition so far, you absolutely nailed it. Your vocals were on point and showed a lot of diversity/range which means you don't have many limitations to the song you can sing.

You also have something that no one else has given so far so you've really stuck out in that sense, plus you just looked freaking amazing sitting on that piano.

My only complaint is that at times the song felt like a series of long , held notes which kind of interrupted the flow, But still, a stellar job.

Yes.
2613 days 13 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I agree with the other judges, your vocals are great in this performance and one of the best pop rock vocalists. I never heard this song before and glad you sang it.

Yes.
2613 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
YOU MADE IT TO HOLLYWOOD!

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!