This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #10 - Will McClure

Topic » Audition #10 - Will McClure

2590 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2590 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay, yeah, this performance is iconic and Haley when she was on American Idol is ICONIC and this song is iconic, so yeah yeah... But, yeah, with being iconic, it has been sorta used before, seen before, done before (someone actually only used Haley performances season 1, but did get second!) so that's my only fear, plus Idk if your name "Will" indicates that you're male or female, but I'm gonna count you as a male so I can have more males, srry not srry.

It's a yes from me.
2590 days 2 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Someone has used Haley before, its becoming basic and obvious. This would've been fine for an audition if you made your gender clear. But because you didn't, I don't see much potential here.

No from me.
2590 days ago
Rocketokid13
I kinda got confused with the whole 'Use Any Song' thing, sorry!
2589 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Tori & Lorde are the deciding factor in if you make it or not
2589 days 8 hours ago
Illdi
I agree with the other judges, it's been used before and that just raises a red flag in my mind on what exactly you're gonna bring in the future.

Honestly, if you wanna make it worth our while, come back with something completely original and interesting. This performance was good but it still doesn't stand out to me and I won't remember it as the weeks go by.

I see the potential however, so I will say yes. But don't let me down.
2589 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
YOU HAVE MADE IT TO HOLLYWOOD

But, let's see what Tori has to say!
2588 days 18 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I hate Haley with a passion but you do have a voice so I cant be biased. Your voice is insane in this song and gives me chills lowkey.

Yes from me

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!